Toribash
Originally Posted by Philly View Post
Tiebasher, get off this thread and find something better to do. Seriously if I'm really as retarded as you claim I am, why am I so important to you? Leave me alone and I'll wait for Hampa or someone important to tell me this is wrong. With the new Torilauncher, a 20 dollar increase is pennies compared to how much the in-game server costs. Also, it's not stealing 20 dollars because Hampa doesn't in any way pay me and it's only going towards the server. It's his money and he was prepared to use it.

did i ever claim that you were retarded? if i havent then i will now. You are retarded
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
1: Yeah, that's why my computer practically annihilated the links after I clicked them.
2: Jealous? Lol. That's all I got to say.
3: So basically, you admit you're stealing, and your only comeback is "YOU DO SOMETHING VAGUELY SIMILAR WHICH DOESN'T DEAL ANY HARM!!!"
4: Ha. Ahaha! Intelligent? Do you know how many times suggestions has been plagued with "Link a bunch of .on links earn money fast!!!"

Also, you're costing someone REAL money for virtual currency.

You have failed at life. Please commit suicide.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Tiebasher View Post
did i ever claim that you were retarded? if i havent then i will now. You are retarded

Dude, you needed that Modular guy to make a statement so that you could stick up for yourself, you had no idea about bandwidth before he came along, you're just tagging like an ignorant douchebag. I have to desire to argue with you anymore simply because you can't make a point on your own. I will from now on ignore you.
: Phil's Custom Shop
When god gives you lemons, YOU FIND A NEW GOD.
Originally Posted by jijin View Post
first i made this page for my clan. and o dont want that anybody in the clan get a virus. we just wanted to get extra credits. but in the clan there wasnt many users who clicked daily. so we didnt get many tc. one day there was a user (not in the clan) and asked if this page is only for my clan or if it is for other clans too. so we wanted to make the page famous in the whole community to get many many many tc. and thats it.

Yeah, he just wanted to make the Toribash community more enjoyable for all of the newish players who wanted to get some TC. He was trying to make things better and know you guys come in with all of your nonsense about ripping Hampa off.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
1: Yeah, that's why my computer practically annihilated the links after I clicked them.
2: Jealous? Lol. That's all I got to say.
3: So basically, you admit you're stealing, and your only comeback is "YOU DO SOMETHING VAGUELY SIMILAR WHICH DOESN'T DEAL ANY HARM!!!"
4: Ha. Ahaha! Intelligent? Do you know how many times suggestions has been plagued with "Link a bunch of .on links earn money fast!!!"

Also, you're costing someone REAL money for virtual currency.

You have failed at life. Please commit suicide.

I never said that to you in the first place, you lost your chance at free TC, please get the hell out.
Take me off, too.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today