Toribash
Originally Posted by dtwonfire View Post
Wow i am staying up all night i have no idea why but all my friends are coming over and we doing something i have no idea wat but something about avatar whatever that is so well cya guys in the mornin

I hope you sir have a great and safe time dont drink and drive.

;)
Originally Posted by macshiz View Post
I say TK is our best mod

It's true that most of our members are rly good at TK but I still am learning how to play TK I am just better at KB but thanks to smile2 I have improved alot.

(Ty Smile)

She was rly fun to train with.So yea we are basicly a TK clan but am sure some of the members in the clan are stronger in other mods I am better in KB someone may be better at betabox and so on.

^^
Originally Posted by live2feel View Post
you guys are doing good. at least it looks that way.

And who may you be (Just asking).
Also thanks for telling us how you feel about our clan as long as you dont spam
its all cool.

^^
Um guys: sorry but I feal like being clanless... so ye bye guys sorry for not staying so long and I hope you guys become official.
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
Originally Posted by WarMedic View Post
Um guys: sorry but I feal like being clanless... so ye bye guys sorry for not staying so long and I hope you guys become official.

hmmmmmmm
Not smile2 :D
lol ^ smile nice way to put it Thats better than i can put it and i found out avater was a anime and im tired as fuc* but who cares and btw who we going to war with cuz i wanna know and also mat smile is very fun to train with
Last edited by dtwonfire; Jun 20, 2009 at 04:23 PM.
Back in business
Macshiz, if you already started ty for being so quick and gl on it. If you haven't started yet don't worry about it cuz me and my bro are figuring it out now and we will take pride in making one.

Materger: I am more of a judo and KB person, but I think I can pick up TK, I have played it before...
Previous member of Recoil and Animal Instinct!
You get nicer everytime you hit this button!