Toribash
is official, ale455 just sent 27k to the bank account, check it and see it yourself, cause i barely believe this, thats amazing Ale455 , i hope no one is against this, but has i said, i really believe this deserves the "Rank Leader" place for you, Abnoub, please let me know what you think, in an hour, im gonna rank Ale455 to Leader for making the Huge donation of 27000 tc to the bank, being a new member this is awesome, cause you are in Shadow since less then a month, right? and doing this is a sing of loyalty and i give you the Leader rank position with me and Abnoub, ok? im gonna do it in 1 hour so the rest of the people can see this.... congratulations, and thanks for making this huge donation to the bank....
Ale455, you are now officially a Leader of Shadow.... i could add the 8k left that we need to go official, but, before we do that, we really need to investigate about "whats the diference between being official and unofficial" and all the things we need to have and know about going official, ok? Ale455 or Abnoub and all the rest of the members, help us in this task, lets gather all the info about going official that we need to know.... lets start to plan all this thing before this happens...
ok if u get 50k i say we wait at least 2-3 month before buying official reasons:

1.We are lacing points we have to many inactive people that makes us lose points

2. We have a lot of useless posts thus makeing that we lose even more points

3. If we get rejected from being official we will lose our 50k.But we get 30k back but we still lose 20k rules --> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=352684

I say we wait.

Also Ale congratulations u desired it
Last edited by Abnoub123; Mar 13, 2013 at 06:40 AM.
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
mike i am really sorry...i had to leave but i will always be with u guys....and mike please corrrect my name in ur siggy
Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be happy.
Hey, i have an idea, we make this on one of my olds clans, we put a list of all the members:

Green for Active people:
Orange for who post sometimes:
And red for inactive people:

Make this 1 time at month, so we know who is inactive,and if "he/she" still with this inactivity: Kick.

Btw thanks abnoub and AleC
Last edited by Ale455; Mar 13, 2013 at 04:20 PM.
ok, very good idea Ale455, i could do that, you want me to do this in this days? or should i wait to the end of the month?