Toribash
Eh, I don't like her playstyle. I'm starting to pick up Alistar again tho.
-----
First penta on yi :OOOOOO

Last edited by SparChar; Jul 21, 2015 at 04:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Fiora got champion update in future patch. All her abilities has been replace with new abilities (still significant changes to Q and E).

Art Splash + In-game

Video

Many haters comments in this video because her uilt looks horrible and her face is ugly*.

Edited: LoL News: Champion Update: Fiora, Abilities.

*Riot will work/fix on that.
Last edited by Chris; Jul 22, 2015 at 05:08 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I'm pretty excited for fiora's counter to be always facing her. I don't know, seems pretty shit.

"HOLD ON GUYS, LET ME JUST RUN AROUND THEIR ADC FOR A BIT."

No, but for real, I'm pretty excited.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Works pretty great when you're fed so still a strong Solo Q pick.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Anything is an improvement from the old one, youd literally (well figuratively tbh) have to buy zhonyas as adc to not get raped by old fiora late
Guess what i started playing this old game. Can you guys tell me the best Alistar/Yi/Garen builds? Its kinda sad that i had 1/5/15 as Yi lol.
GOD
New fiora is a terrifying tank buster. % true damage to reward hitting weak points. I'm definitely interested in her at this point, it's a much more interesting kit now.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games