Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I'm GMT -5 here. Floridian. I'm leaving to go to Texas on Saturday for a month, and I don't know if my grandma will let me take the laptop with me, so I may not be in-game until January.. But I'll keep posting here and talking on Skype.
Okay Gbleek, thats fine since you notified us about it and I mean we have you in the skype group now so getting you along with us for wars and fun times will be no problem now. Enjoy your trip nerd and if you pass through Louisiana I might end up kidnapping you.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Who is Gabi? Why is he/she bae?
Why is your avatar a black background?
Whats the real gay agenda?
Who will be the next president?
Why is the sky blue?
Why do I keep asking questions?

Gabi is the one true love of my life she's my best friend she is my everything.
Because I'm too ugly to be on the forums.
To have butt sex.
Donald trump.
are you dumb the sky's red or I'm colour blind.
because you are curious.
Hmmmmmmmm, well played my friend. Maybe I'll quiz on on some random fun facts again some time. > .> So if this Gabi person is so good then why haven't you brought her home to me in order to get my blessing for marriage? I won't give my boy away without a fight to some hussy.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
wtf Stop this madness holy shit , 2 month im gone and 2000 post already shit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Style ~ ToriAgent ~ Notorious
HEIL BISMARCk MY WIFE

Originally Posted by Omega View Post
Because I'm secrectly running away with her

Son... You can run, but you'll only die tired. I only shoot to kill, thats how my mom raised me and thats how I'll live. Now you can turn around and tell that hussy to ask for permission to marry you or I can start loading rounds and popping some skulls.
*Cough**Cough*

So are we serious about trying to get official soon? If so I think we should have some ground rules set about some things.

First of all, we should put some ground rules on what level of quality people's post have to be (Goes for invaders too D and we should also get around to remaking our first page (I'll volunteer for it :d)

Second, may be arguable, but I believe everyone here should get a say in the voting on apps, or we could just do it in some place in private.

Brings up suggestion three. We should make an irc server, mainly so we have a place to discuss things, and a place for when people just want to chill and chat and be a troll, instead of doing it in the main thread.

So, any feedback, and any disagreements? :v
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
*Cough**Cough*

So are we serious about trying to get official soon? If so I think we should have some ground rules set about some things.

First of all, we should put some ground rules on what level of quality people's post have to be (Goes for invaders too D and we should also get around to remaking our first page (I'll volunteer for it :d)

Second, may be arguable, but I believe everyone here should get a say in the voting on apps, or we could just do it in some place in private.

Brings up suggestion three. We should make an irc server, mainly so we have a place to discuss things, and a place for when people just want to chill and chat and be a troll, instead of doing it in the main thread.

So, any feedback, and any disagreements? :v

You're not even a member of Spectators. ._.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Cops
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
You're not even a member of Spectators. ._.

WOOW WEOO WEOO AS A LONG TIME FRIEND I THINK YOU SHOULD PM ME THANKS FOR THE INVADE