Toribash
btw, i like how all the people that wants to enter Shadow says "i wanna be in your clan cause you guys are nice people and decent, good players, etc etc" nice job guys, this means that most of Shadow (or all of us) are following the in-game rules very well, like saying "gg" allways, not rage quiting, and obviously, be polite.....
-----
ok Ale, i will start this list now.... will be ready soon..........
Last edited by AleC20; Mar 13, 2013 at 05:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
take dragonmonk off the active list...
-----
man... I remember when this clan was about to die, now we are an extremely active clan with amazing members, Congrats on the upgrade Ale, I think we are allowed four clan moderators when we become official. So it be Abnoub,Alec, Ale then Me. I think, idk. Originally I was worried that this clan would not take off, but when we got our ducks together and now we don't have much to worry about. This is including all active members that recruit, (Me personally we shouldn't accept anyone under a blue belt, they seem to never post) That's just a option, but it be good. so post what you think, And I would like to donate to the clan bank but I only have 200tc in my account but im getting some and I promise to donate.
Last edited by Mike60LeGacyX; Mar 13, 2013 at 08:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just a Simple man doing simple things.
does any1 know how to make a head texture with gimp? i have been using another program (paint) and i found out about gimp.
but is very important to let the leaders know, thanks for letting us know JJ, is ok..... btw, i put dragonmonk on that list cause he made 1 post..... i will reorganize this list after a week, then we will make serious desicions, Abnoub, Ale and me....and kenta, i dont do heads with gimp, i use gimp for making globes only, i recomend photoshop, thats what i use to make heads, but if you cant get photoshop from the web, try to get tutorials from the internet, you'll find a lot of tuto's for Gimp....