Endurance Onslaught 6.0
@Digits

Ah, I see what you did there.

I'll let your leader decide though.

He seems a tad more intelligent then you.
Originally Posted by xXfactionXx View Post
@Digits

Ah, I see what you did there.

I'll let your leader decide though.

He seems a tad more intelligent then you.

don't dis this clan or any of the members.
Moderator of your Shadow
` Unforgiven `
Yea... Damn straight lol, Faction whats ur problem with the clan? or is it just piratez who hate us
I apologise for this post.
/invade

I dont know who the fuck did this shit, but digits quit and giving her stuff to who ever she wants when she can...

I know part of it is the fucking jackass bitches faults, xxfaction you can go suck your dads dick or ill blow your 2 face fucked up head into millions of peices, sly can just go fucking jump off a bridge, tengo can burn hisself up into flames, and the others, fucking rest in hell cunts
Originally Posted by Noobie2012 View Post
/invade

I dont know who the fuck did this shit, but digits quit and giving her stuff to who ever she wants when she can...

I know part of it is the fucking jackass bitches faults, xxfaction you can go suck your dads dick or ill blow your 2 face fucked up head into millions of peices, sly can just go fucking jump off a bridge, tengo can burn hisself up into flames, and the others, fucking rest in hell cunts

You can rest in hell?

This is news to me.
Its fucking not htat, im tired of people starting shit just because they dont like someone and that one mutha fuker is the main fucking one

dont hate pathogen over who u dont like you fucking scum bag
Originally Posted by Noobie2012 View Post
Naw, its just a fucked up life you should live.

I dont want you to put the word digits in your mouth the fuck again

I lol'ed hard.

When you actually get an education and learn some grammar come please talk to me about this matter again. I currently cannot understand you.

Have a nice day.

~Faction.