Toribash
Doesn't matter, zeke's gives your adc 50% crit chance for free. It's the only snowballing support item in the game.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Bot tribush should be warded if overextending and lane bush is pretty important for Blitz imo. He won't be useless otherwise but he can be very annoying if you use it.

Also,
"Zeke's is love, Zeke's is life,"
~Support Main

And think about the trinket/sightstone this way. They both give wards, but SS gives small amount of health while trinket gives an extra item slot which is a lot more flexible. You also get much more health/stats if you wanted. Locket of Iron Solari would be nice.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
If you don't get sightstone + oracle's lens as support, you're either doing something VERY wrong, or you need the pink ward upgrade of trinket to deal with akali or vayne or something. You want the best mix of free wards and vision denial, and sightstone + lens is the best combination.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Wow, I have no money to mystery gift myself. Sad times.

Well atleast you didnt make the mistake of going to the pub and getting wasted and waking up at home with 50 of league shit you dont remember buying hahahaha
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Bot tribush should be warded if overextending and lane bush is pretty important for Blitz imo. He won't be useless otherwise but he can be very annoying if you use it.
So confused right now. Last time I checked, there are only two bushes (instead of the 3 top) and one in the jungle for bottom. Could you be more specific about what bushes your talking about.
Also,
"Zeke's is love, Zeke's is life,"
~Support Main
Let's hope it wins me games. All of the sudden I've been losing everything. Out of the last 10 games I've played at least 6 are losses.
And think about the trinket/sightstone this way. They both give wards, but SS gives small amount of health while trinket gives an extra item slot which is a lot more flexible. You also get much more health/stats if you wanted. Locket of Iron Solari would be nice.

So I can place two wards and get another tanky item? If so, I'm all for it.
Originally Posted by Oracle
If you don't get sightstone + oracle's lens as support, you're either doing something VERY wrong, or you need the pink ward upgrade of trinket to deal with akali or vayne or something. You want the best mix of free wards and vision denial, and sightstone + lens is the best combination.

I've never used the oracle's lens. I'll have to see if I can use it well. But, I usually just jump for the Ruby Sightstone as it supplies me with 450 more health and a couple more wards.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
So I can place two wards and get another tanky item? If so, I'm all for it.

I've never used the oracle's lens. I'll have to see if I can use it well. But, I usually just jump for the Ruby Sightstone as it supplies me with 450 more health and a couple more wards.

Lens bushes you or your adc are backing in, or if you are going in for a gank, or just for shits n giggles if you havent warded in a while.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Think if you were the enemy, where would you ward. Lens that area. Clear wards in said area. Effective use of lens achieved.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Think if you were the enemy, where would you ward. Lens that area. Clear wards in said area. Effective use of lens achieved.

If it is a case where they never warded a important area, say, dragon, you might be playing a team of potatoes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]