Toribash
Originally Posted by zZNanoSoundZz View Post
Uug is there anyone in the clan that could hook me up with a set i haven't had a good set in months now and have been using this same dooky i got from shoddy plz someone help meh and make me one

I remember my first set every (I made it btw) aaaahhhhh good old days where I was painted all of the screen with white and black and blue and everything xD tho now I think I can make a good head texture I just need a sample of a simple head xD!!!
-----
you might havent noticed zorow but flyace said no useless post

btw how did brutal get kicked rexxy
Last edited by birno; Oct 12, 2014 at 12:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I never forget.
To clear up the brutal situation...

Brutal was trolling ThinkFast, but he took it way too far. It was kind of funny at first (for the fact that it was a great troll), but it went on for a long time, and then Brutal recorded it. Basically, a lot of people were either upset, pissed, or just tired of it. There was a whole bunch of incidences before this, but this was the tipping point.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been pretty busy.

I feel like I'm the only one who knows how to [noparse] instead of saying "replace this with this bla bla"
Last edited by rawrneru; Oct 12, 2014 at 01:58 PM.
♥ suiseggs ♥
@KillaPone: It's alright... at least you're still the guy :3
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Lol I forgot you aren't American. What I mean is that you're 1 of the players that are still cool even if you weren't active on the forums
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
oh snap I think I wanna be back to toribash xD im probely gonna send an app after 1 month or so cuz I got tests in octo and december (probely gonna send the app at winter holidays)

btw guys my skype name is gassen.karim (if u see someone named R0$(-)@n then thats me :3)
Last edited by birno; Oct 12, 2014 at 08:51 PM.
I never forget.