Toribash
Him saying Pantheon counters Twisted Fate gave me an absurd idea.

Go AP Pantheon then the instant you see Twisted Fate starting to ult somewhere, ult on top of it and you get free ult damage. Proceed to butt rape with W>E>auto>Q>auto.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Pretty sure TF's ult casts way faster than Pantheon's and TF can just walk away when he sees the circle. Also, why not just go AD pantheon and actually do damage once you land?
Because it's more fun. And yes,

Rest in peace DFGaren
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Him saying Pantheon counters Twisted Fate gave me an absurd idea.

Go AP Pantheon then the instant you see Twisted Fate starting to ult somewhere, ult on top of it and you get free ult damage. Proceed to butt rape with W>E>auto>Q>auto.

Like Lane said, TF ult cast faster. even if Panth somehow got his ult lined up, I know as TF I usually have a yellow card loaded or one loaded very soon after ulting. Havent tested it but I'm pretty sure landing a yellow card while hes using his stun will stop him mid air. Ap TF burst, gg Panth
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
He'll still get stunned even if the gap closing is stopped but deal no damage I think.

And that's assuming you can keep your cursor while he's transitioning from ult to W instantly with minimal delay and a quick gap closing animation.

And I doubt TF can run from Panth ult without blowing either ghost or flash if they're both good.
My Replays
Didn't know it would still stun, in any case the TF could easily escape, his pick a card has a much shorter cd and landing a yellow or even a red card would get you away and out of Panths stun range. Assuming he has his Flash/ghost on cd.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
DO I SENSE A PROJECT YI AND A VICTORY ASHE?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER