Endurance Onslaught 6.0
wow. fluid moves, strong kick. nice one.

noone commented my previous replay >_>
+ new
Attached Files
%PbI6A_headless&pointless.rpl (222.6 KB, 13 views)
Aliens | ORMO
The first kick is nice. Good fluidity. The other two (one and a half?) kicks were kinda... eh. You didn't you any of the momentum you built up. Which is lame. You probably could've pulled off a nice boom.
Attached Files
Gum - Planting in Virginia.rpl (120.2 KB, 9 views)
well.
pretty destructive, i liked the last kick most. quite messy though.. and stiff at some times. i rate it 7.5/10. the end pose was great.

i just say what i always say: im playing not very often so dont be too mean :P
Attached Files
eat this.rpl (109.9 KB, 8 views)
8/10 no-ones gonna be mean about that flowed nicely and very precise

i was experimenting and came across a heli kick. in the original version (posted on my thread) it split him in half but i edited it so i could post it here
Attached Files
heli decap.rpl (30.6 KB, 12 views)
[Pure], wanna join?
i really liked it. the heli looked awesome. the getting-in-position a bit stiff... nevertheless the end pose had a certain charm :P 8/10

well i just came up with a heli kick fake as well. here it goes
Attached Files
decap#1.rpl (66.2 KB, 13 views)
6/10 not really a heli kick more of a head spin into a kick but still quite good

watch how far the head goes in this one im going to put this in the record section actually for furthest head kicked
Attached Files
head kick (huge distance).rpl (35.8 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by weed33; Mar 2, 2010 at 07:23 PM.
[Pure], wanna join?
Headshot Decap !

Replay removed. You have to comment on the replay above you if you want to post your own. ~Tamer0
Last edited by Tamer0; Mar 3, 2010 at 03:06 AM.
Gum, I like the start but the grab bothers me somehow. I like the stance in the end however. Try not to grab when you make non-madman replays.

Also, doublekick...
Attached Files
doublekick.rpl (71.4 KB, 12 views)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly