Ranking
IRC is where it's at, holmes.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I'm active please don't hit me with a hammer
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Don't worry y'all, i'm keeping Hatfish on my head for the time being. He likes hitting people with mallets, so he shouldn't be given too much free reign.

But seriously though, point is that there's like no activity here unless i post something silly. That includes all our new members as well, it's only like 1 in 50 that actually bothers checking this board after getting accepted. It is a worrying statistic, and one that really glazes my donuts. ORMO is not just a fancy sticker, IT IS A WAY OF LIFE. And an IRC channel. They obviously don't realize how many cool people they're missing out on. Referring to you guys, by the way.

*BACKPAT*

obligatory smiley :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I'm an idiot who learns how to IRC for a week or two, then forgets and refuses to learn for a year or so. I also think this invention called the cellular phone will never catch on and refuse to carry one on my person.

I'm like an old man, except I'm slightly more cool, unless he's a war vet. Then the only difference is I don't smell like moth balls (I think).
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games