Endurance Onslaught 6.0
i would imagine it had something to do with him joining (Horde) without saying anything...
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Here's a PM I sent to birno.

Yeah, it's easy to pose like that. Btw, brutal was kicked for a troll gone bad, that he took way too far. Jon and Fly (ESPECIALLY Jon) we're worried that he'd hack them for kicking him from the clan (because fly knows he is a hacker (supposedly).

As appeasement to insure he didn't retaliate for the kick, fly let him keep the nitro bank. Fly said he'd personally donate all the TC that was lost, but apparently, that's no longer the case. Kinda makes me angry tbh. People didn't donate to Brutal, they donated to Nitro. Brutal should never have gotten a single piece of TC from the bank.

FYI, I don't believe he'd ever do anything anyways, but whatever.

He got kicked/banned from Nitro. After he was gone, he needn't tell us anything on who he's joining etc.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
look i know im not really that involved in this clan as id like to be but thats kind of bullshit. and i am really regretting that 8k that i just donated to the bank. if brutal was going to "retaliate" it should be reported..thats fucking extortion.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
look i know im not really that involved in this clan as id like to be but thats kind of bullshit. and i am really regretting that 8k that i just donated to the bank. if brutal was going to "retaliate" it should be reported..thats fucking extortion.

I know right? It wasn't JUST a TB thing though. It was a safeguard to "protect" our computers in general (in case he wanted to hack hard drives and steal information). Still, it's make no sense whatsoever for him to do anything like that, and that is IF he even could/wanted to. I think if he wanted to (if he can) he'd do it regardless.

I know Xagicianx donated like, well over 30k. She didn't send that to brutal, she sent it to Nitro. But what was the point of donating if we just lose it?
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
wow all that TC magician sent to us was gone ... dont tell her or else she will go crazy
I never forget.
just to let everyone know i donated 81k to the bank so we now have more in the bank then there was origanally
-----
considering there was only 50k in the original one also thank aquita for donation i do appreciate it also i promoted you for helping out
Last edited by Zack; Oct 17, 2014 at 05:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quote: Melon Please change your signature to anything else.
I wish i could actually give tc to the clan back. I only have 1k
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15