Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Of course I died a lot because

a. Every laner is either slightly ahead or fed as fuck (cough Kat).

b. They had every damn reason to roam even though not lane was bright with wards.

c. I was on tilt when I saw the scoreboard.

And I was even with my laner despite being a kill behind and dying one more than she did. You just fall victim to snowball after stuff like that happens.

I mean, it is a team game. Bot lane is pretty restricted to their lanes especially when the enemy laner can just kill you with one wrong move. But if top or mid gets fed, they'll most likely roam and murder bot.

So don't make wrong moves. Not that hard to understand. If you're bad, you will lose. it's genuinely difficult to die that much on any champion that isn't just 100% engage 100% of the time.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Of course I died a lot because

a. Every laner is either slightly ahead or fed as fuck (cough Kat).

b. They had every damn reason to roam even though not lane was bright with wards.

c. I was on tilt when I saw the scoreboard.

And I was even with my laner despite being a kill behind and dying one more than she did. You just fall victim to snowball after stuff like that happens.

I mean, it is a team game. Bot lane is pretty restricted to their lanes especially when the enemy laner can just kill you with one wrong move. But if top or mid gets fed, they'll most likely roam and murder bot.

Since you're in a low elo, you can't be picking champs that rely on your team. Assume that they will not help you, and that they will miss every skill shot.

Now think, if you can still carry with the champ then you selected then go ahead. But if you require someone to do some crazy plays for you to get snowballed, it just won't happen. What I found in lower elo's is that games are frequently based on team fights, so if you can pick a champ with an amazing teamfight potential you'll probably win. Take the initiative and use warning pings if they are gonna get ganked, and don't rely on yourself getting kills, just be able to save your team mates and everything usually works out from there. (in low elo's at least)

I was in a rut such as yourself last year, but then figured that it wasn't me it was the champs I was using. I then frequently played team oriented champs and went on 10 and 15 win sprees. Also don't die, thats also key.
Last edited by MrJingles; Sep 30, 2015 at 08:59 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Aozeira: one of the changes got "leaked"
Tyzii: to riven?
Aozeira: yea
Tyzii: wat
Aozeira: passive stacks once instead of 3
Tyzii: crying
Aozeira: thats not the only thing tho so it isnt a nerf yet
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
Aozeira: one of the changes got "leaked"
Tyzii: to riven?
Aozeira: yea
Tyzii: wat
Aozeira: passive stacks once instead of 3
Tyzii: crying
Aozeira: thats not the only thing tho so it isnt a nerf yet

To be fair, I don't see that as a massive nerf to riven (as in that's what stops her from dominating games)

You'll be using your passives in your q-auto combo regardless
I guess that just prevents you from gaining stacks from other abilities so you can't just r-e-w-q-aa-q-aa-q-aa and be left with 3 stacks

i don't like how it's not the only thing being nerfed tho
Last edited by Nagato; Sep 30, 2015 at 10:17 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Can they just rework riven altogether and give her a gangplank tier rework?

Make her pick up shards of her sword around the map to charge her passive sort of like bard but a lot closer to her.

Give it a higher cap than right now but make it less useful early on, it'd make riven pretty balanced. Also, change that e.
Hoss.
why would they do that

and it's not a nerf, it's a rework. nothing too big.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
Since you're in a low elo, you can't be picking champs that rely on your team. Assume that they will not help you, and that they will miss every skill shot.

Now think, if you can still carry with the champ then you selected then go ahead. But if you require someone to do some crazy plays for you to get snowballed, it just won't happen. What I found in lower elo's is that games are frequently based on team fights, so if you can pick a champ with an amazing teamfight potential you'll probably win. Take the initiative and use warning pings if they are gonna get ganked, and don't rely on yourself getting kills, just be able to save your team mates and everything usually works out from there. (in low elo's at least)

I was in a rut such as yourself last year, but then figured that it wasn't me it was the champs I was using. I then frequently played team oriented champs and went on 10 and 15 win sprees. Also don't die, thats also key.

I just said that this stuff happens every time I get promoted then I start stomping ass once the phase stops. No need to make it look like I was actually saying my team is bad. I said foreigners (Brazillian Teemo ADC, Chinese Tristana and Riven mains [they were so bad it gave me cancer], LAN fucking Mordekaiser) suck dick. Some of their strats are odd and don't really work against NA players.

Also, even PRO players get assassinated easily by 5 man bot dives (we were the only ones doing ok, but it wasn't really great regardless) every 5 minutes. Plus, they have a Kat. I've seen enough of scarra's games when he was good and he can definitely make it look like some loser (me ) was feeding on purpose. Unless you want playing safe to be letting them beat into our inhibitor turrets (happened less than 15 mins on trist game) then fuck we shoulda surrendered. Enemy team kept taking turrets after they snowballed so it was pretty much gg for me (aka tilt) when top inhib turret was exposed and Kat was fed out of her mind all in less than 20 mins.

Yeah, I know I can't control my team mates, but you should realize that this is a team game so they do in fact affect how I play for better or worse.

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
So don't make wrong moves. Not that hard to understand. If you're bad, you will lose. it's genuinely difficult to die that much on any champion that isn't just 100% engage 100% of the time.

You mean 100% running the hell away even from supports? Because that's what I was doing.
Last edited by SparChar; Oct 1, 2015 at 12:00 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Not sure why you're arguing with Hyde and I, we're just trying to give you tips to get better.

But its up to you if you think you need them or not.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I do, but don't make it seem like I'm blaming all of my mistakes on my team. It's not really you guys that do this, but Lane and Tyzi. They bash me more than help it seems. But thanks for the tips. I really do put them to use.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Riven gets a new resource called "Edge".

Riven's abilities charge her blade, causing her next basic attack to deal an additional physical damage. If Runic Blade damages an enemy champion, Riven gains 20 Edge. Riven's damage is increased by up to 10% based on how much Edge she has.
If she hasn't gained Edge in the last 10 seconds, Riven begins to lose her Edge at the rate of 10 every second.

Passive - now on next basic attack rather than stacking up to three times.

Blade of the Exile (R) - Wind Slash now consumes all Edge to increase damage rather than based on health missing.

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.