Toribash
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
I don't get those gangplanks and tryndameres stacking avarice blades. What the fuck, it takes like 12 minutes for avarice to pay for itself, considering you're also selling it afterwards. And this way you waste over 20 minutes for stacking avarices, while you could simply rush the infinity edge. I'm not gp player, but hell, every single player I could consider a good player asked about stacking said it is complete stupidity.

Never said I was good as GP. I almost never play GP well to begin with, and I'm terrible with last hitting, so jewplank is pretty much the only way I'll get enough gold for late game. Besides, I think I don't really need to try half the time, as I still out gold my team with it almost all the time :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
The best GPs stacked a couple philo stones, not avarice blades. Before the stones became craptastic that is.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm terrible with last hitting

well that's bad for GP, you have to farm with him, then farm, then farm, then farm and farm farmfarmfarmrfarm, lasthitting and parrleying is crucial.

And I could understand stacking philo stones, because 2 already make [well, taking the patch, made] you really hard to kick out from lane.

This + see sentence about farming = more farm.

@down
Yorrick seems to have a few bugs + he'll be in rotation in two weeks, while Vlad is currently in the process of being nerfed. AND BUYING CHAMPIONS WITH RP SUCKS.

But even if you're desperate, you'd better wait for the Yorrick rotation before actually making decision.
Last edited by JtanK; Jun 22, 2011 at 07:27 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Daamn. I just realized that sunfire cape isn't stack able anymore.
Now I need to play Garen with dps build.. Ewww ..
(i made a break of 6 months)
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
Well, since my birthday is tomorrow and I couldn't think of anything I wanted, I decided to spend $50 on Riot Points. So far, I bought Vayne, Anivia, and Malzahar. I have another 4680 points left, so does anybody have any suggestions?

Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
Vlad or yorrrik

I have 1400 rp

I've had a lot of success with Vlad. He's also my favorite character, and he's pretty fun to play with. I can't say much for Yorick though since I haven't played him at all yet.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Buried beneath all the cold hard nerfs to numerous champs (who mostly deserved it) is a wonderful udyr buff.

This buff may look small, but this increased my jungle clear time by ~25 seconds on my first go, and now it makes is mana problems not quite as terribad as they used to be, but they're still pretty bad. udyr4lyfe
Originally Posted by Nightin View Post
Blitzcrank hands down most fun champion. He can really pull the weight sometimes.

Blitzcrank is the shit. What's that? You flashed away? Nope. Get back here.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Fucking christ how often do you get to lose a 20 stack mejais game.

I swear to god I get stuck with the stupidest goddamned teams ever
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ