Endurance Onslaught 6.0
ive had many good friends in toribash, i took a break and came back to the game so most of them i forgot or they stopped playing xD
piratez
Hmmm... All the french community for me, the rest suck too much.
Maybe my boys of evo.
In general, people I esteem.
So you can forgot the staff, except ferras <3
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
All the members of my old clan called VorteX, they were all a fun bunch. pretty much a toribash family right there. All are pretty much inactive except for 2 of my buddies RAWRRRH and Psyckho, but i can't even talk to them anymore because they're all too busy with other stuff and rarely log on, and I'm here with no-life posting this at midnight. at least I go to college.... I guess.
I am evil.
Originally Posted by drone36 View Post
All the members of my old clan called VorteX, they were all a fun bunch. pretty much a toribash family right there. All are pretty much inactive except for 2 of my buddies RAWRRRH and Psyckho, but i can't even talk to them anymore because they're all too busy with other stuff and rarely log on, and I'm here with no-life posting this at midnight. at least I go to college.... I guess.

When the time pass all we get alone.
Running away...