Toribash
Original Post
MSquad applications open, definitely way better than those GMs
THIS APPLICATION PERIOD IS CLOSED OH GOD AAAA

-----

Hey everyone,

Like the GMs, the Market Squad is again looking to pick up some new recruits. Unlike the GMs, the Market Squad doesn't suck.

Market Squad, as the name implies, does most of the moderation in the Market section of the forums, as well as investigation for most of the scams posted in Scam Reports.

As usual, I'm not requiring any particular application format. The one thing I'd like to hear from everyone is your expected activity level. Be aware that this position is going to require a fair bit of your time - the Market is a very large part of the forums and there's a relatively long list of rules that you'll need to enforce.

I'm looking to get 3-5 new trainees. Please submit your applications to me via PM. The application period will close whenever I feel like closing it.

If you've got general questions, go ahead and post them here. "GOOD LUCK EVERYONE" posts are annoying and may get you warned, infracted, and/or disqualified.
Last edited by hanz0; Nov 26, 2012 at 08:00 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by bpaz1 View Post
Im not sure if Ms squad can dissable the read notification (leting you n=know that the person read it but if not mines was never read :/

Without divulging any private information I can assure you it was read/considered just like any application.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Could your TB history affect this aswell, even if you changed your ways?
^If so, that's EXACTLY why I didn't get in.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Could your TB history affect this aswell, even if you changed your ways?
^If so, that's EXACTLY why I didn't get in.

Yes and no, respectively.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I gave it a shot, even though I knew my history would be the problem.
I understand, anyway gratz to the trainees .
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Congratulations to the people who made Market Squad . Already said it to a few of you though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I love the sugar coated message XD I can bet a lot of those apps were shit. JS! But yea congrats to you five who made it. GL Firebolty I didn't know you were interested in MSquad o:
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Lol happy for others that are market squad...man I thought I was going to have a chance... Now we have to wait for the wait list
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
I love the sugar coated message XD I can bet a lot of those apps were shit. JS! But yea congrats to you five who made it. GL Firebolty I didn't know you were interested in MSquad o:

Nah, we actually did receive a bunch of good applications. Had to set up a spreadsheet to compare them all, etc.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&