Endurance Onslaught 6.0
The head textures in the first post, the ones at the top, are mine. As you can see if you just read what he wrote right below them ;)

These ones

Last edited by Jebus; Oct 16, 2011 at 06:38 PM.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Spartan094, if the GUI's arent finished by tomorrow night just ignore them for now and start on the DM clan pic

~Kowla
Trickbob: Saze, You just owned life.
Dude Spartan please dont "Ignore" my GUI because i have been waiting for like a week now and i really really want it so Kowla please dont say things like that because im first on the queue and i have been waiting for a week.
♥ mushu♥
Jebus or AgentP: Do you guys accept items for Owl?
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Originally Posted by rickyz View Post
Jebus or AgentP: Do you guys accept items for Owl?

Read the post and stop post count whoring and you'd know that for one: I'm the one who is selling it and that I do infact accept items.

inb4youdon'toffer

Originally Posted by worstnightmare View Post
wow your shop is really kool. =D

ZOMG THX xDDDDD

K, now buy something or get out.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Don't worry guys, I'm not going to ignore anybody. I'm still running the shop, not kowla...
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
Dude Spartan please dont "Ignore" my GUI because i have been waiting for like a week now and i really really want it so Kowla please dont say things like that because im first on the queue and i have been waiting for a week.

I wasn't saying ignore other people's gui's. I have a GUI request of my own you know. All I was statingwas put aside my GUI's for now and do the clan pic instead
Trickbob: Saze, You just owned life.
Originally Posted by Sazenator View Post
I wasn't saying ignore other people's gui's. I have a GUI request of my own you know. All I was statingwas put aside my GUI's for now and do the clan pic instead

Ah, ok then. Sorry, interpreted it wrong. What threw me off was "GUI's", thought you meant more than one.
Last edited by Spartan094; Oct 17, 2011 at 04:09 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body