Toribash
TheHorde23 YES, I LOVE YOUR APP DUE TO ORGANIZATION
Pureivory : Nah m8
Only two things in the world are infinite. The Universe and Human Stupidity.
I say no to all the apps, Organization is good Horde23, but good info is better. Also, please do it freeform. That didn't look exactly Freeform to me.
In game name Kemtrix (duh)
real name Tyler Smith
Age 13 (14 in a month)
mods Mushu wushu ABD and akido
Somethings about me I like soccer art and pc gaming (i'm not good at drawing xD)
If you're worried about me being in pause I can leave.
Why I want to join Horde Well Pause is practiclly dead with 6 members (me included) And It didn't give me the clan experience I was looking for. I am hoping Horde can give me that experience
Skype Tyer smith
Would sho you more replays but I've recently switched to standalone toribash
Attached Files
aaaaag.rpl (57.4 KB, 4 views)
Originally Posted by xdefection View Post
The Reason I would like to join Nitro is Because I wish to earn new Skills and Help Take Horde to the next Level!

I would probably say yes if you didn't copy paste your application from the app for Nitro. Make a new app with some originality please
Hey, Nike98 Looking to Join Horde.
Hello, my name is Nike98 I'm a black Belt I have 1,337 Qi.
The Reason I would like to join Horde is to Help Horde Become number 1 And beat any Clan That Stand In are way.
My best mod's are: AikidoBigdojo, Greykido.
When I'm not in game On toribash I practice My skill's In Free play By my Self and Uka.
My real Name is Vinson my age is 13 I'm in 7th Grade Right now. About me: I Play Football for Boy's and girl's Club I don't have a number But, I'm the fastest There Tho.
I live In Miami my time zone is (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
I'm On toribash everyday playing Aleast 1 or 6 Game's.
The best part I like about Clan's is the War's, I like warring other clan's to See which clan is the Best Clan.
my birthday is September 21, 2001, I played toribash For a along time.
I gotta say maybe, only reason being because of the grammatical mistakes and the lack of posts on the forum.
Only two things in the world are infinite. The Universe and Human Stupidity.