Toribash
wtf's up with your right leg? Super twitchy much? It was good, you just need to work on not being twitchy. The boom was solid. 8/10
Attached Files
Gum - Bottlecap.rpl (127.0 KB, 12 views)
Hmm its slow, not that special in any way but isn't stiff. 7/10

Heres a fair bad one by me.
came back to tb first replay after a 3 month sp break.
Attached Files
Pat-Isucksobadatsp.rpl (121.3 KB, 9 views)
i liked it, tha dancing was a bit stiff in between but still cool. the boom was nice too. end pose was a little unfinished. i rate 8/10
Attached Files
arseww.rpl (200.5 KB, 9 views)
honestly i dont think anyone has shit on me with this replay.

Replay removed. You have to comment on the replay above you if you want to post one in this thread. Also, see Rule 1. ~Tamer0
Last edited by Tamer0; Mar 15, 2010 at 08:39 PM.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
-1/0 It's a multiplayer replay, and you're cocky.

Edit: Prehm's replay - The bitch slap at the beginning was weak. Not enough contact to make the dm look good. The following kick could've been a nice core. You probably should've edited that further. The elbow was a beaut. I loved it. Fast, compact. Simply fantastic. The grab & throw would've done better as a boom kick instead. Easy boom there. The replay overall was really fast. That's good. I think you could've pulled off more destruction, but seeing as this is the decap replay thread, I can't fault you there. Decap was wimpy. The ground did the work for you. Lame. Boom kick would've made me happier. 5/10
Attached Files
Gum - Red Speakers.rpl (128.9 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by ChuiGum; Mar 15, 2010 at 08:26 PM.
i liked it. nice destruction. the skeet was also cool. the first kick looked a bit odd, it was too weak somehow. 8.5/10

would you mind to rate my last replay since thesorrow1 didnt? thanks
Chuigum 10/10
great decap
My replays, rate only one, 2morow is my second account if you get confused
Attached Files
3654ukes revenge.rpl (95.8 KB, 9 views)
7235epic decap2.rpl (85.1 KB, 4 views)
9639Uberhead perfect stand.rpl (55.1 KB, 5 views)
Make me get head.rpl (49.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by torismaser; Mar 15, 2010 at 08:55 PM.
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum