Toribash
Hyde : i really like rushing a tiamat on rengar (instead of doing warrior enchant). Also power farm till 6 for ganks (but if a lane is really over extended just do it). Another huge tip is to gank with 4/5 stacks of his passive so you can get the empowered e-Bola (it roots them in place). Im not the best rengo player but i can play him to high(ish) standard.
Pretty sure everyone finishes Tiamat first. He really needs it.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I'm doing a lot better with him now. My mechanics with him still suck and I still Q when I should W or vice versa, but i'm getting there
Hoss.
Rush tiamat, and the only reason you have any reason to do so is because he needs the help with clear pre 9~. It pays off much more unless you plan on getting 5 kills before 15 minutes with bruta/pickaxe
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Rengar doesn't have clear problems lol, I go trailblazer brutalizer cooldown boots almost every game and it's fine
I feel like he's a lot stronger top lane because he actually gets a dedicated lane of farm and is guaranteed to hit his early power spikes.

I've laned as him against riven/renekton/yasuo so far. I crushed the riven into dust. The renekton lane was hard but I went deadman's plate early so he couldn't instagib me, survived and outscaled him. The yasuo lane was annoying as hell but I had a good jungler that game. I got caught level 1 and yasuo got the first blood, but I killed him twice in lane solo and 3 more times with lee sin's help.

I had a lot of trouble playing him into that yasuo's team comp, even though the other 2 games were perfectly fine.

They had: Lissandra, Ekko, Yasuo, Ezreal and Vayne. It was incredibly difficult to get picks on anyone.
Hoss.