Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
Hello Jake, i finally became a leader
and you are always allowed to post here don't be silly

Well it is good to see you xxD. I noticed nitro in servers so I avoided then mostly because I felt bad leaving, but I am having fun in ultimate with cold and everyone else.

Anyhow I have finally finished my set minus magma force.

So yea
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
nice and i am a little salty about you leaving but whatever i am trying to be more forgiving (with the help of pie ofc)

| Click dat link
|
|
V
YOU'RE A LITTLE GROHENBIRD, REXXY! <3 But yeah Frost goes where he pleases because Frost goes where he please.
I think I might be retired.
wow it feels strange being me who knew frost (kindlebob) from a long time (farther than anyone lol) anyway its nice to see u back frost and I dont think ur not allowed since flyace and ilikepie let me post here
I never forget.
sir can u please stop making fun of us and get back to ur Coke? I mean seriously what could u possibly think of writing such a useless post in a wrong thread and in another clan...
Last edited by birno; Oct 26, 2014 at 01:39 PM.
I never forget.
Originally Posted by birno View Post
wow it feels strange being me who knew frost (kindlebob) from a long time (farther than anyone lol) anyway its nice to see u back frost and I dont think ur not allowed since flyace and ilikepie let me post here

Bout that, it was rexxy who brought me to this game, so technically I have known him longer here then anyone.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Bout that, it was rexxy who brought me to this game, so technically I have known him longer here then anyone.

I guess you're welcomed anytime to post here :P . You have an awesome friend there too Frost.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫