Toribash

I'll join the riven bragging bandwagon.
Games that got our team to Top 16 in a tournament. A few rounds away from winning some neat prizes. Kat/Vrow joined us too. Pretty happy about my performance so far too.

Either way, what are the best mid champions for competitive play now? I had a break from League so I'm a bit behind on meta stuff.

Also, one guy from one of the strongest teams in that tournament is selling his account so I'm trying to get him stomped by Rito.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Mid champs have a lot of possibility right now. I know my local meta had an emphasis on Yas, Diana, Liss, and Ori, in order of safety picks. Reasoning for the middle 2 was counterpick to Yas with assasination potential, and lockdown on rampant adcs, respectively.

I haven't paid particular attention doe because preseason is a terrible time for developing a meta, since there's inevitably broken shit.

Speaking of broken shit doe, Kayle is pretty broken in mid or top because rageblade is broken. Nashor's rageblade can blow up most adc by itself, and lategame Kayle is still a hyper carry. Nashors, rageblade, runaans, dcap, with situational last item (assuming whatever boots) is hard to deal with because you start proccing rageblade aoe on the runaans bolts, so you essentially get a ryze-like ult empowered e on auto attacks. Literally just watch everything blow up and call it a day. Speaking of Kayle builds, I think the aforementioned build could work for Kog better than a typical adc build, but I have yet to test it. Namely just because adc Kog takes far too long to come online.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Either way, what are the best mid champions for competitive play now? I had a break from League so I'm a bit behind on meta stuff.

Graves. Go Flash/exhaust mid, if you land a Q early it's either first blood or the lane won. He snowballs so fucking hard.

His biggest lane counter is Zed, although if Grave gets even slightly ahead, the lane is over. I would suggest Quinn but idk about the new new Q changes. Other than that, Brand is a shitfuck right now. With deathfire touch, he does so much fucking damage. Getting hit by a W early on against a Brand is a death sentence. Yasuo/Trynd worthy mentions, although I think both are better top atm. Also a worthy mention, corki. He does a lot of fucking magic damage and has stupid burst and is insanely mobile.
Hoss.
When you haven't played with your duo partner in a long time.

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Im finding jax to be really fun again, rushing trinity then getting a rageblade and hextech gunblade.

Am I the only one?

Said every main that plays a champ that builds Rageblade.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I'm still playing Brand or Karma mid

Brand if I'm not against a hard counter to Brand, that is

The damage and post-6 2v1s are so silly
FIRED UP
I check PBE update today...

Spoiled

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
They're finally deleting her! /o/
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/