Ranking
I'm really gonna miss her Q and ult. She no longer does damage Q.Q
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
It seems reasonable to assume that. They even said that when enemies get higher health and resistances, she'll transition into having to peel for carries. Basically a Nunu.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
I could see some suuuuper insec poppy plays being effective in the future.

The ult only knocks back towards the enemy spawn, so you'd have to have a full team flank for that to happen.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I don't see Poppy ever making it to competitive play with that kit(Unless it's some max disengage crap comp.). And if to be completely honest, she doesn't look like she'll be that good in SoloQ too, unless her base stats will be nice.

W is only good against champions with dashes.
R seems useless as fuck, unless you're disengaging.
E is alright, I guess.
Passive is awesome tho.

Maybe some specific itemization path will make her stomp. Interesting.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Tbh her ult lookd like it can turn teamfights completely if she uses it right. That knockback is like from baron pit to red buff.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Tbh her ult lookd like it can turn teamfights completely if she uses it right. That knockback is like from baron pit to red buff.

Wait actually, it just struck me.

You can knock someone completely out of the team fight. If you hit adc with that it's gg. I don't know why I didn't think of that, that sounds pretty broken for competitive play. Ignore everything I just said before.

Utility top laners incoming?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Still, Riot said when they reworked a champion they wanted to keep its play style and main characteristics, but they haven't done that with poppy. Her damage scalings are awful, so she went from deleting the enemy with 2000 damage Qs to being a champ used to peel for your carries. Kind of a disappointment.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Her ult is basically a Team fight Reset, or just a way to say to the enemy carry "Gtfo, while we kill all of your team mate, then we will find you, kill you, and win this frikin game".
French Player, Old member of OFRO
She's much better as a support right now. She just loads up health and sneaks in some other defensive stats, and just plays as a wall for your adc. People can't dive her well because she'll stop the dash, and anything that's particularly scary (like an actual toplaner) just gets to play Kerbal Space Program for a second or two.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games