Toribash
Originally Posted by Hildetorr View Post
Last update I heard they were saying we need more people on

Kick the inactives?
Life.
Originally Posted by tochukwu View Post
Kick the inactives?

That wouldn't help get more people on ,because the lack of people joining.

I mean you could just make a channel in the discord, tell everyone to post there if they are active, and those who don't get kicked (this helps more than just forum posting. It makes room for you to recruit more forum active people.) After that, make another announcement telling those still active to post more on forums.
Life.

It would help get more people?
Removing the inactive means people only see the active people rather than a bunch of inactives.
Originally Posted by Sucy View Post
It would help get more people?
Removing the inactive means people only see the active people rather than a bunch of inactives.

Agreed. Probably doesn't help them evaluate our activity rate if they see a bunch of inactive people. Ruins the average in the toribash algorithm too.
Life.
I mean you could just make a channel in the discord, tell everyone to post there if they are active, and those who don't get kicked (this helps more than just forum posting. It makes room for you to recruit more forum active people.) After that, make another announcement telling those still active to post more on forums.

Well first off, That would be up to cat or Hikou.
Secondly, "It makes room for you to recruit more forum active people" most forum active people are already in a clan, so it may be difficult to get more people.
Well first off, That would be up to cat or Hikou.
Secondly, "It makes room for you to recruit more forum active people" most forum active people are already in a clan, so it may be difficult to get more people.

1 don't worry about that
2That only pertains to better players. Lower belt non alts tend to be more loyal and active
Life.
1 don't worry about that
2That only pertains to better players. Lower belt non alts tend to be more loyal and active

I'm not really sure what you meant with the first 1.
But anyways check with Sora since cat is inactive atm.
I'm not really sure what you meant with the first 1.
But anyways check with Sora since cat is inactive atm.

I meant that they most likely would agree as this was hikou' s idea in the first place. We could also probably find a way without them, too.
Life.