Ranking
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
i'm waiting impatiently for that syndra skin. so frosty~

Nah man, that bard skin doe.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So with new changes how does one build kalista now days. I played 2 ranked games last night with kalista and I did fine, but people complained about build path and what not. I mean I hard carried my first game 18/8 and did fine my next game 6/0. But with new items I should be building different Or something.

Both games I started runnans hurricane into BT and built base on the teams after that. First game there was a ton of cc so my third item was mercurial scimitar for the remove debuff. Second game was IE. And so on.

Tips and or suggestions?
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
So with new changes how does one build kalista now days. I played 2 ranked games last night with kalista and I did fine, but people complained about build path and what not. I mean I hard carried my first game 18/8 and did fine my next game 6/0. But with new items I should be building different Or something.

Both games I started runnans hurricane into BT and built base on the teams after that. First game there was a ton of cc so my third item was mercurial scimitar for the remove debuff. Second game was IE. And so on.

Tips and or suggestions?

There's nothing inherently bad about it. If they're complaining, they're likely of the camp that believes botrk is still the godking item of choice on all auto attack based champs.

I personally think Runaan's into Essence Reaver is pretty hilarious on Kalista, because your Q gets such a low cd that it might as well be considered an empowered auto attack, even if it is a cheesy super late game build, which is redundant on a super late game carry like Kalista.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
I forgot how much I love Lissandra

The other team had 2 trolls though
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
There's nothing inherently bad about it. If they're complaining, they're likely of the camp that believes botrk is still the godking item of choice on all auto attack based champs.

I personally think Runaan's into Essence Reaver is pretty hilarious on Kalista, because your Q gets such a low cd that it might as well be considered an empowered auto attack, even if it is a cheesy super late game build, which is redundant on a super late game carry like Kalista.

If you walked back into lane with a zeal/recurve bow whilst the enemy came back with a pickaxe/bf sword, who do you think would win? I'm not saying you should be buying cutlass for botrk, in fact botrk is quite bad as a first item now, but you should at least be building some damage/sustain item before Runaan's (unless of course you got an early lead in lane and the enemy only came back with extra pots or a long sword then it's completely fine to buy zeal/recurve bow imo). (PS. I tilt so hard when I see ADCs buy the cloak of agility as their first item aaaaa)

Also Kalista isn't a hyper-carry, she's an early-mid game monster that falls off late to %hp damage/long range crit champs like Vayne/Kog'Maw/Caitlyn/Jinx/Tristana. ;P
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

So there's nothing really wrong with what I'm doing for item paths?
riding to diamond on valors wings :^)

if i don't get diamond by the end of the month ima become a pro csgo player instead
Hoss.