Endurance Onslaught 6.0
bad jokes, looks like it's frost effect

alright let's talk about something

i'm very happy from few days ago because i managed to able to chat and play a game with my crush after having some shitty things. we are only communicate at night due to busy with the day, but that's not a big deal for me tho. we usually starts at 8 pm until midnight, it could happens everyday if only we don't have tasks for the next day. whenever i interact with her, i feel like she gave me some energy to rid of any negative thing even i've through a hard day. i'm so glad that i meet someone like her

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

that's really sweet, I love to know about stories like that
im glad for you too, Kaito. I hope you enjoy your good times to the fullest
not sure if that's the case but take care with the "late night" type of fun, sometimes it can screw your sleep time. I personally had bad experiences with that sort of thing
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
bad jokes, looks like it's frost effect

alright let's talk about something

i'm very happy from few days ago because i managed to able to chat and play a game with my crush after having some shitty things. we are only communicate at night due to busy with the day, but that's not a big deal for me tho. we usually starts at 8 pm until midnight, it could happens everyday if only we don't have tasks for the next day. whenever i interact with her, i feel like she gave me some energy to rid of any negative thing even i've through a hard day. i'm so glad that i meet someone like her

gamer girl?
NO TITLE