Toribash
That means you should play Tryndamere and be the splitpushing fuck you're meant to be
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
but getting out of bronze should be fine if you play solo carry champs. Do not even think about playing a champ that relies on your team for follow up. Because they will not, and you'll just be on tilt long after the match is over.

I recommend Vlad. He's kind of dicey in the higher elos because people know what to do against him, but from bronze to mid gold, you stomp on every lane because "There's nothing I can do against him he's ranged sustain then just pools when I go in QQ op bullshit." Plus he's easy as shit to play and if you get to lategame you can literally 100-0 their entire time at the same time.
Preposterously dank.
I woulda bought Vlad, but I ended up buying a rune page and some AP Glyphs. And that's ONE. FUCKING. PAGE. Why did I wait so long to buy? Q-Q
My Replays
Asked my lane opponent in my Silver 1 promos what his rank was last season, and suddenly the game turned into 8 ex-plat players bitching about the elo system and their placements. What the fuck is ranked?
Preposterously dank.
I don't think you guys understand.

I'm G2 with D5 mmr, so I gain 30 and lose 12. With a 50% winrate my elo will match back up with true rank eventually

Same with all you
Last edited by Lane; Jan 24, 2016 at 03:18 PM.
Yasuo support is the best, some random dude did it when i played jinx
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
Yasuo support is the best, some random dude did it when i played jinx

Nonono, Yasuo ADC with Ali Support. Ez LANE.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
My Replays
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
I don't think you guys understand.

I'm G2 with D5 mmr, so I gain 30 and lose 12. With a 50% winrate my elo will match back up with true rank eventually

Same with all you

I'm in the same situation yeah, but it doesn't make it any less infuriating when your botlane collectively goes 2/14 at 20 minutes and you've had a shitty Lee Sin ganking your lane because everyone else is losing all on their own.

You can't carry people that don't want to win anymore.
Preposterously dank.