Ranking
Back in plat, been spamming jungle and needless to say solo q champs work every game. 8-2 today lol
Last edited by TyZi; Jan 31, 2016 at 03:27 AM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
Back in plat, been spamming jungle and needless to say solo q champs work every game. 8-2 today lol

Got any recommendations for jg solo q champs? Actually, is there any way I could get an in-depth conversation with one of the better players in this thread?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You can PM me or add me on league: Tyzii

For solo queue, sated guinsoo/hextech jax and yi are the best junglers. jax gets a ton of ap AND ad, making him basically 1hit squishies with thunderlords. they only need those items to do that damage and you're free to go tank. graves is obviously one of the best junglers right now as well, because his clear is basically free since he can kite around camps and push them away. He has no cc, but definitely makes up for it in defensive stats while pumping out a shitload of damage. Shyvanna has super fast clear, is tanky, and does a ridiculous amount of damage with just bork and full tank. Elise is my go-to for jungling, even after her nerfs. She's by no means slow since she builds movement speed in her items, has dps, executes, cc, and an annoying "remove me from the map" kind of ability. Landing a stun is almost a sure kill in most situations. If you need a cc tank in your team comp, I ban Malphite EVERY game. His point and click humongous knock up is a game winner and obliterates teams. Tahm Kench/Mundo should be taken when they're not banned.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I need about 100kk more games before I have enough IP to buy Jhin
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
So I get into my promos in Gold 5. I play/win just the first game of the three, immediately rank up in the endgame lobby, and end up in Gold 3, skipping 4 completely. Is that supposed to happen?
Preposterously dank.
I still haven't finished my placements. Currently 5-2 which probably means I'm gonna be in high Bronze or low Silver no matter how the other games will go.
-----

Fizz Tilt Machine

Last edited by SparChar; Feb 1, 2016 at 01:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays