Endurance Onslaught 6.0
clan pic will be tomorrow
This account belongs to its official owner at this moment. all the things that previous owner has done before have no relations with the current one. ~Apparat
ehm.. i dont know how much...
it depends of that:
how many ppl want to see on the pic
quality of sets...
Last edited by Octane; Oct 24, 2009 at 04:23 PM.
This account belongs to its official owner at this moment. all the things that previous owner has done before have no relations with the current one. ~Apparat
2.5k per person...
hey canyou make me a full body texture i have 50k tc and i don't know what to do with them adn can you no no the leg texure can you get me a pure relax and force i can pay yu i have 6 k tcs srry for the 50k tcs i sead i have i had to give the mto hampa so he would;t ban me pelas can you get me te pure things and i don't send tcs till someone gives me what i aksed them for i got ripped of so many times i know the tricks pepople do ot get free tc ..... can you do this for me please !.
killdeath do you sigh this and me a part of toribash community X killdeath
LeVIPin сейчас очень загружен... но всем сделаю...

Killdeath
I dont make any textures here...
and i dont want to trade items here...
only pics...
so please dont flood this thread with your useless posts...
if u want to ask something, so please send it in PM...

(that red thing is for all)