Ranking
View Poll Results: What level of belt should this clan accept?
Brown and up ONLY (Unless the lower belt gets triald and is really good.
53 Votes / 71.62%
Any
21 Votes / 28.38%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hey raz how about we leave this till we are official we are kind of busy atm recruting and so on and we dont really need any enemies right now.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Raz kindly leave we do not need people like you in this thread trolling if you have an issue with me pm me and i will happily discuss it with you, Over tea and scones if you would like as well.

Zolaud you shud teach me sum judo moves judo is just not my mod XD
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm going to be frank here Razaguin. You come into OUR forum, abuse OUR members, make some claims about him being a noob or something without ANY PROOF and then you make a list of demands on how we should fight you, and when? Well if this is how you behave ingame is it any wonder nobody shows you respect? Next time, calm down first before you go shooting your mouth off and then outline you argument in a clear, concise manner, not the unintelligible drivel you have above.
Proud Member of [Piratez] - Become a Pirate >HERE<
Nice double post. Also dont try push me into anything it wont work. So get off
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belt and qi:Blue and 382
GMT:India dont know Gmt
Your Strongest Mod:Judo
Self Description:well this is my alt acc and my main acc is almost 2 dan phenoma asked me to join this clan btw its up to u guys to let me in!
Past Clans:Scam
If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:sorry not working
And 3 of your best MP replays:ahh my new replays r not in the replays file!