Toribash
Know you made me a head, but i need a new one...

Can you make me a grim reaper head? Like take a skull and just leave the face bone, and then make the rest of the head black so it looks like a hood. Try giving it demon red eyes.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
SHOP IS CLOSED FOR CHRISTMAS

But in other news....Heads are done! All requests after this post will be ingored!

Ragdollmaster:Sorry couldnt find a good grim reaper head but this one is still pretty damn good to.

Otherone:Here you go.Just as you ordered it.

Mdisthebeast:here you are!

velveone!

Ashaltaf:Workin on it had to take a break so ill finish it soon and edit it on to this post!

Goblineat:*same as above*
Last edited by Shrimp; Jan 8, 2008 at 02:13 AM.
ok when u come back from christmas can i make me a head like this.... and have Milkshake on the back of it in white... ty tip will come 2
dude can u make it in game and i wanted my name on back and green radioactive eyes i just payed u 1000 tc for that LOL u must be kiddin me ROFL i must of be gettin punked or sumthin LMAO xD JK im serious i want me head me pirate ass payed for
Last edited by goblineat2; Dec 22, 2007 at 01:13 AM.
Can you do my order? It would be a black head with a angry nice face with my name back? could you do that?
Originally Posted by goblineat2 View Post
dude can u make it in game and i wanted my name on back and green radioactive eyes i just payed u 1000 tc for that LOL u must be kiddin me ROFL i must of be gettin punked or sumthin LMAO xD JK im serious i want me head me pirate ass payed for

if he dosnt give u it repost him to hampa or the admister and u could get your money back and he can get in trouble
^ Clarification of the above: Shrimp has already said that your head is in progress and so you should be patient. He won't trick you, but in case he does/appears to then follow these steps:

- Talk things over with Shrimp.
- If he unfairly refuses to carry out your wishes, then PM Veb.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."