Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by OceanicC View Post
Hi
I started playing toribash since Nov 12, 2013 and i've never been in a clan before...I can play really well jousting and aikido. I met moataz123 in a jousting server and i talked a bit with him,he told me that i could join this clan. I also am really friendly and would love to be in this clan.

PS:I've got no alts. Im from Germany

hey ocean, you didnt put alot effort in the app so No iam sorry. p.s : you can add more like alot so change it and i will change my vote
not so much effort putted in the app. if you add more things, like personal information, skype name, something cool about you etc. etc. you could get in the clan. and, if you meet me, i will tell you something, no romanian on vibe servers, just english ;)
Hello I'm Frozen5 from the usa! I've been playing since 0ctober 2013. My favorite mods are Boxing, and Jousting, I'm rank 30 something in Boxing and used to be in the 30s in Jousting before I took a massive break. My skype is FrozenBeast5 fyi my crappy laptop may not be able to handle toribash and skype at the same time. I've been in no previous clans or had any alts, I'm a black belt, my win percentage is 67%, and the coolest thing I've done in toribash was defeating a guy who was rank 32 globally and rank 1 in boxing but I can't prove it since I don't know how upload replays or access autosaved replays. The reason why you'd want me is because I'm skilled and chill.
Originally Posted by Frozen5 View Post
Hello I'm Frozen5 from the usa! I've been playing since 0ctober 2013. My favorite mods are Boxing, and Jousting, I'm rank 30 something in Boxing and used to be in the 30s in Jousting before I took a massive break. My skype is FrozenBeast5 fyi my crappy laptop may not be able to handle toribash and skype at the same time. I've been in no previous clans or had any alts, I'm a black belt, my win percentage is 67%, and the coolest thing I've done in toribash was defeating a guy who was rank 32 globally and rank 1 in boxing but I can't prove it since I don't know how upload replays or access autosaved replays. The reason why you'd want me is because I'm skilled and chill.

increase your app a little and do you know aikidobigdojo mod?
Last edited by Moataz; Mar 20, 2015 at 12:31 AM.
Originally Posted by moataz123 View Post
increase your app a little and do you know aikido mod?

I haven't played Aikido since I first started.

Hello I'm Frozen5 (real name Peter) from the usa! I've been playing since 0ctober 2013. My favorite mods are Boxing, and Jousting, I've also have been getting into the Erth mod I'm fairly decent at it but I haven't played enough of it to make an accurate judgement I'm rank 30 something in Boxing and used to be in the 30s in Jousting before I took a massive break. My skype is FrozenBeast5 fyi my crappy laptop may not be able to handle toribash and skype at the same time. I've been in no previous clans or had any alts, I'm a black belt, my win percentage is 67%, and the coolest thing I've done in toribash was defeating a guy who was rank 32 globally and rank 1 in boxing but I can't prove it since I don't know how upload replays or access autosaved replays. The reason why you'd want me is because I'm skilled and chill and I want to hang out with similar people.

I can't think of anything else to add.
Sorry OceanicC, You seem to be a bit lacking in skill at the moment. Try re-applying after gaining some more experience.

Sorry Frozen5, Not quite the mod-style we're looking for. We're trying to find more members who play the same or similar mods to us, try re-applying later.
I would like to join
belt - black
mod - akido
alts - Ir0nTiger (brown belt not in a clan)
other clans - soulz and sinon
why I left - soulz was inactive and sinon I was kicked because I wasn't on for a day
why you need me - I am a very active player I can participate in wars and help recruit for the clan
Glacial Night