Toribash
Application
Hey guys, my name is Richard Lance, you can call me Lance. I'm 13. My hobbies are playing instruments, biking and gaming. I am currently living in Philippines, my GMT is +8 (Hongkong). I'm going to Canada in December so I can play often with you guys.
I'm always active (except for going to a trip), I check my computer everyday. I haven't played the game in 2 years but I've still got the skills. I'm a black belt. My best mod is probably Taekkyon and Wushu. I suck at replays, I just press random stuff and hope for the best. I wanna join Horde 'cause I wanna try new things, have new friends, and I can probably join clan wars when I'm in Canada now.
My life isn't perfect right now. I'm in 8th Grade, working hard to pass exams. My sisters hate me (Women :fag But hey, nobody's perfect.
I hope you accept me in your clan. It's ok if I don't get invited, I'll try to apply another time.
-Sylvern

~-~-~
Added 2 replays, 'cause why not.
Attached Files
Decapitation.rpl (44.4 KB, 5 views)
Double Backflip.rpl (57.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Sylvern; Oct 28, 2014 at 06:57 AM.

Hey, guess what?

Hello, my name is Matt.
Im 18
My friends call me MattTooFried because I smoke a lot and my last name is similar
I have a few hobbies that I do quite often I ride motocross a couple times a month with my dad. I also like to vlog I plan on starting a YouTube channel for that soon. I have a part-time job working as a mechanic for my grandfather at his car lot. But let's get back to the reason im apllying for Horde, overall ive been playing toribash since '08-'09 and have been since. My current account Jetlife is 2nd Dan and my skills are great in judo, ABD,Wushu/Mushu, gt-boxing, Sambo, greykido.. it's not hard for me to learn how to play better in different mods I feel like I learn moves and the overall gravity of playing toribash better than other's, I also am online most of the day so i believe i would be a great addition to Horde.
Thanks for taking the time to review my application.
Sincerely, Matt (Jetlife)
Jet and Syl, Yes. Btw jet my vote is strictly on favoritism seeing as how i race MX every weekend.
EDIT: Sorry Syl, I meant to say this. Ill put you in for a trial period. after a week or 2 we will decide whether you may stay or if we think you arent fit.
Only two things in the world are infinite. The Universe and Human Stupidity.
We will consult and tell you if you passed or not.
Only two things in the world are infinite. The Universe and Human Stupidity.
Age-16
Belt-blue
Im am an indian.
Posts-1 thread.
I am good at creating head textures so, it may be helpfull.
Any previous clan-no
Skills- i am very good at jousting and judo. I even had an 58 streak in a judo match.
I am very friendly and want to be your friend and make this clan no #1.
Hope you would accept me.

THANK YOU
LETS FIGHT