Toribash
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I dont recall ever getting to vote on any of these apps ;-;
Where was my vote?

Where were you?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Where were you?

I died, but I was reborn... so all is good now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Greetings [Parrot], this isn't an app for clan membership, but for an alliance.

You guys are a shit ton of fun to play against/with, and a lot of you know that TK > ABD.
Well, what's the point with having an alliance? The only thing I can see is that is gives me an excuse to say hello and get rekt in tk without looking like a total retard. Which is more than me.

Oh, also! It is through my great generosity that I added a whole 2 tc to your clan bank.

Please consider.

Regards,
<-
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Greetings [Parrot], this isn't an app for clan membership, but for an alliance.

You guys are a shit ton of fun to play against/with, and a lot of you know that TK > ABD.
Well, what's the point with having an alliance? The only thing I can see is that is gives me an excuse to say hello and get rekt in tk without looking like a total retard. Which is more than me.

Oh, also! It is through my great generosity that I added a whole 2 tc to your clan bank.

Please consider.

Regards,
<-

He added 2tc guys we're dealing with a hotshot here guys I think we should ally him guys what do you think guys?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave

Correction! :)

Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you're the one with the kiai sound of ''Swepples is my name, lifting is my game, now prepare your anus'' then I love you. Otherwise, I still love you.
Two thumbs up from I

Ever-changing feels
New times, but old clan prevails
Lets make friends today
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
If you're the one with the kiai sound of ''Swepples is my name, lifting is my game, now prepare your anus'' then I love you. Otherwise, I still love you.

That's me all right!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
and a lot of you know that TK > ABD.

A lot of us, kekekeke.

But you must realise lightninglenshu_fixed > lightninglenshu > tk

Lightning lenshu is the only true mod