VOID

ECTO

NEPTUNE

TORSO TEXTURES

Void and Ecto

Void and Ecto

Void and Neptune

Void and Neptune

Promos will be released Friday 7th November Singapore time. ;) More soon!

PM me to claim your ITEMS ONLY DO THIS IF YOU ARE SURE YOU DON'T WANT TO CHAIN YOUR PURCHASES (10+10+10...etc.)
Last edited by Gman80; Nov 6, 2008 at 01:40 PM.
Gone Fishing
I like neptune, but ecto is useless to me, better buy toxic (better look) or radioactive (cheaper).
Originally Posted by BladeNin
Is he a player or a monster?

noooooo another 6 textures that work like feet + hands.. i dont think il ever finish a tex set again haha :/ cool though, better than the new colours anyway.

i thought void would have a bit of a higher qi requirement tbh but i guess nabi wouldnt make any money for it if there was only a few players who'd been playing long enough to use it. Ecto and neptune are ok but nothing special.. still getting my promo for the textures though
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
if i order 100k what will i get ?
and if i order them now will i
get the stuff for november?
because i really want it now
and i wont the stuff like
textures colors and what
else u got in store
for November
Last edited by Mahulk17-0; Nov 6, 2008 at 08:24 PM.
eVo
why do you act like void and neptune are repeat colors if ecto is too? ok yeah it's a bit darker and greener.
But void is for people who will never reach custom belt but have the tc.
Last edited by Yourface; Nov 6, 2008 at 10:28 PM.
Breast Texture
b00b

lol nice description

EDIT:

icon
for world champions

Price: 0.00
Stock: 0

Sold Out!

in textures :o
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Shit I knew void was gonna be way too expensive for anyone average to afford.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
FYI: guys don't get too excited on these promos getting here extra mega soon because TB will most likely need an update to implament the new colros and textures