Toribash
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Nope. I'm talking about Normal games. in Ranked, hes played alot, if he isnt banned.

And, the US and the EU, use different champions, Look at the playstyles of both players, US ganks alot, EU plays defensive, so they base the champs on that mostly.

LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Look what Amumu has, Smite. Hes a jungler. They are going to guard him. But they got caught off guard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Look what Amumu has, Smite. Hes a jungler. They are going to guard him. But they got caught off guard.

Yes they're guarding an amumu that doesn't start at blue.
-----
Reading your posts you really have no idea what you're talking about
Last edited by 2worlds; Jul 2, 2011 at 05:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ

You mean they WEREN'T going lane amumu?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Amumu doesnt need to start at blue. The safest route for a jungler is. Twin Golems, Wraithes, Wolves, Go b. Blue, Red, Gank.

Im sure, thats what he was doing.

Think of more things than just "Amumu is jungle, he MUST start at blue." You can change your route.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

Nyann, you have no idea what you're talking about, honestly. Just stop.

Amumu pretty much needs blue to jungle, he's one of the few junglers these days that really NEEDS it (amumu, udyr, and old fiddle) he can start at golems, but he has to go back after wraiths/wolves and do blue to finish.

They were going into that bush to possibly invade/defend invading points, they were just a little late.
Last edited by Megadoomer; Jul 2, 2011 at 06:06 AM.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Nyann, you have no idea what you're talking about, honestly. Just stop.

Amumu pretty much needs blue to jungle, he's one of the few junglers these days that really NEEDS it (amumu, udyr, and old fiddle) he can start at golems, but he has to go back after wraiths/wolves and do blue to finish.

They were going into that bush to possibly invade/defend invading points, they were just a little late.

Doesn't fiddle still need blue?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Amumu doesn't need to start at blue.
http://www.solomid.net/forums/index....-jungle-amumu/

Udyr, doesnt need to start at blue aswell.

Starting at twin golems is a common thing, when the enemy team has a jungler, as it allows you to be more safe.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zora | ViperTech

Amumu doesn't need to start at blue.
http://www.solomid.net/forums/index....-jungle-amumu/

Udyr, doesnt need to start at blue aswell.

Starting at twin golems is a common thing, when the enemy team has a jungler, as it allows you to be more safe.

Hence the not _always_

They are much, MUCH faster with blue, and if udyr or amumu get counterjungled at all without blue, they're pretty much fucked.

And no, new fiddle doesnt need blue as much as he used to, but it's still highly recommended
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post

And no, new fiddle doesnt need blue as much as he used to, but it's still highly recommended

Oh ok, cool.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES