Toribash
So Zed will most likely be a 100% pick/ban now.

Rip my main.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
You can't assume that the teams are going to be perfectly balanced because of the existence of elo. In one of my games the other team had a Janna who was diamond in 2014 (had the avy). Also, when your Malphite gets camped because he refuses to ward and constantly pushes up to turret, then blames you for not diving his full health Nocturne as level 5 Jax, there isn't much you can do when he proceeds to go 0/10. You could be fucking Faker and if your team just refuses to group, you're gonna be trounced in the ensuing 3v5.

Let me fucking tilt in peace.

not really, faker would win 2v5, maybe even 1v5 with the right champ, obviously not if the game is 1v5 from the start, but if they're around min 20-30 and team dc's, it's doable.

ive won 2v5's when smurfing at gold elo(literal 3 dc's), as long as you have a hypercarry champ( like gangplank..), you can win even in the most ridiculous situations if youre significantly more skilled than the opponents.
Last edited by Kat; Feb 10, 2016 at 12:46 PM.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Brb gonna learn how to play Gangplank

Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH P310A using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
ive won 2v5's when smurfing at gold elo(literal 3 dc's), as long as you have a hypercarry champ( like gangplank..), you can win even in the most ridiculous situations if youre significantly more skilled than the opponents.

It's do-able yeah, but when you're Vlad that barely made it out of lane against a Fiora without dying and you come across the 9/2 Diana that botlane has been catering the entire game, things become a wee bit harder to carry.

Statistically Tyzi was right, there should be an equal 50% chance of either team winning, but it sure as fuck doesn't feel that way recently.
Preposterously dank.
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
everytime I visit this thread, I see nomad tilted every single time

You get used to the "all-knowing" gold elo players once you make it through that point.

Isn't blood moon kennen the first skin he's gotten in like, 3 years?
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

id pick a splitpusher in that situation, since you're mid, zed would be good.
just push lanes and catch people out, be sure to ward everything and don't get caught.

in some teams, even real teams that make sense, 5v5 fighting isn't a good idea. gotta win in other ways.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Dominion mode will retire soon.
Last edited by Chris; Feb 10, 2016 at 10:05 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.