Ranking
please don't... let that sensitive topic be put in appropriate place
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
@jax yeah exactly. My brain has stopped working while I write my post due to tired of a deadlined task that I must submit for today. I don't write an essay that takes bunch of papers and require to done by hand for ages, last time I did it like 2 years ago.

Well pretty normal I can say, just having chill out with friends and went to watch Captain Marvel last week. I also busy with school stuff then play a game with a girl that I like and spent almost every night.

Oh I forgot that you had an injury, mind if you recall what happened? Also I need to workout to gain some mass maybe.

---

Yeah I'm agree with Trice.

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
These conversation is going shitty rated while i'm gone damn

Lets talk about something

sometimes I remember I tried to bring topics but it gets irrelevant quickly to be honest, in a matter of a couple hours the shitposting take over
im not complaining tho, that's free post farm for me

Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
What's going on in your guys lives? Anything big coming up? Anything you're excited about?

I suppose this was towards Liquor people but im nosy and I like to talk >:^(

I just began studying in college this week, im super excited and enjoying what im learning a lot, but im super exhausted from studying too

managed to maintain all of my maxes (power clean, squat, bench) after not working out for 4 months because of an injury. Was very excited. Also, since I'm in my junior year of high school, the SAT is coming up. I'm terrified.

the working out stuff looks terrifying to me tbh
i'll keep being sedentary here, but good job xD

what is a SAT?
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well pretty normal I can say, just having chill out with friends and went to watch Captain Marvel last week.

Heard there were some mixed reviews on it, I haven't seen it yet.

Oh I forgot that you had an injury, mind if you recall what happened? Also I need to workout to gain some mass

I'm really bad at running. We were doing suicide drills during my weights class at school, and I stopped too suddenly and rolled over on my ankle. Somehow the ankle was fine but my foot broke. The break was really close to the joint and so I needed surgery.

And yeah you should for sure do that. Get them gains Kaito.

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
what is a SAT?

A standardized test given throughout most of the U.S. It's for college admissions. The higher your score, the more colleges want you. If you plan on going to an Ivy league college, a high score is a must, as well as taking AP courses and having a high GPA.

I'm not planning on going to Harvard or anything, but I'm still freaked out about it lol.
I'm just gamin' man
we have something very similar here in my country that we call "vestibular", I dont know if there is a proper translation to that, but it's some sort of contest where we have a huge list of subjects to study throughout the year (it happens annually). When the time comes, we have to sit through 5 hours resolving 80/90 questions divided between exact, human and biological sciences (some of those picks 2 days of exams, one with 45 exact science questions and other with 45 biological/human sciences questions, each day with 5 hours to finish)

That's pretty much the only way to get in college around here, only exception for private ones, but they're way too expensive for most of our people to afford (still you can get discounts up to 100% depending on your score in those contests I mentioned). Yet their quality are usually lower than public institutions average

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

that's interesting. There actually isn't a science portion on the SAT. There are some questions related to science on the reading and writing portion, but the test itself focuses mainly on college level reading/writing and math.

Crazy how different the education systems in different countries are.
I'm just gamin' man
yeah agree, but in my opinion, the education should only be relevant after you already entered the college/school or whatever. You shouldn't be conditioned to pass through all that stuff only to have the opportunity to learn and be useful in society. Education should, ideally, be accessible to everyone
im just grumbling though, dont mind me

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

that's interesting. There actually isn't a science portion on the SAT. There are some questions related to science on the reading and writing portion, but the test itself focuses mainly on college level reading/writing and math.

Crazy how different the education systems in different countries are.

Here in Canada, SAT isn't required for admission. It's quite nice