Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post

The Adventures of Double/Triple Jungle

So basically the idea is that if you have three junglers, one of you can free farm your own jungle while the other two can do the ganking and counter jungling. If you duo with someone, you have to make sure you're only sacrificing bot lane (take bot/support/fill in dynamic queue). You really have to be able to communicate with your team because you're doing something different from what everyone is used to. It's recommended that you do this with someone you know. You also have to manage experience and gold when double jungling the enemy side. Sometimes it might be better to have one take the big monsters and the other the small, give buffs to certain champs, etc. Devourer is a really risky buy since you don't really have as big a jungle to farm, but if you get dragons, rift heralds, baron, scuttler, successful ganks, and every fucking camp in the enemy jungler (all easy with 3 freakin smites) you should be fine.

It works really well if

a) the extra two are not item reliant
b) the free farm jungler needs a lot of items
c) you shut down enemy jungler early
d) you have strong ganks early

Cons are

a) you have no bot lane (it's a lot better to sacrifice bot than both top and mid)
b) if your free farm jungler is retarded and doesn't farm, you're fucked late game
c) you have no ADC
d) your team mates might get salty and play poorly
e) good luck getting someone who won't dodge on champ select

Overall, it's really fun and gives a new twist to the game. I mean double jungle is rare enough, but who the heck goes triple jungle?

Have jax free farm with a kindred and then a random for gank and counter. You get an adc who doubles as a jungler and already benifits highy from ganks and counter jungling. Id suggest the other roamer is one with a lot of cc, or a stomg engage. Real tempted to update league to try this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
my league update keeps repeating. HELP

also dont buy elderwood leblanc it looks like death blossom kha'zix just buy death blossom khazix
Last edited by Lust; Mar 19, 2016 at 04:42 AM.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
I'm so mad dude, jungler loses baron twice to a nidalee steal, we ace them, top is literally pushed up to inhib turret and it's our ezreal volibear and zyra left, AND THEY DONT END(the it was 50 minutes in with 70 second death timers and voli had zzrot). I started the game 7-0 and my team refused to group against a Quinn/Talon/Nidalee/ comp and Quinn and Nid got strong, their vayne carried super hard and the support didnt leave a slot open for pinks, literally I did everything I could and my team worked super fucking hard to lose. How does this game even occur in gold? We had zyra xin anivia(me) and volibear and we got 0 picks the whole game unless xin or i literally one shot someone. I'm tilted off the face of the earth.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
i'm playing right now, we have 2 jungles.
Veig me - mid
Yas Top
Trynd Bot
Ekko and rengar jung
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
So, someone tell me how to successfully win as a support. I played 30 games in the last 4 days, I've only played support, and 22 of them I played Alistar. Lost every single one.
How do you learn to support when your adc is fucking garbage? Let alone the rest of the team. I know how to play Alistar, I can win 90% of the time top lane with him. As soon as I rely on my teammates I just instantly lose. I find picks with my team, I know when to engage, and disengage. I've duo'd to diamond before, I'm not exactly a low elo player. But the second I start relying as a support on my adc, they're just fucking garbage.
Prime example. Played alistar and had a kindred as my adc. Against a blitz and ashe, no big deal, I told my adc I was going to mute myself, and I play aggressive and I'll ping before I go to engage. So, we hit 3 before them, and I'm kind if keeping them off minions. I ping ashe because she was getting out of position from blitz, a solid 6-7 seconds I waited for kindred to get in position. He gets close I engage he runs off, like wtf? I dodged blitz pull after I engaged, so it's not like we lost but seriously? Countless times after that I would ping, engage and he'd just do something stupid. He got caught out by a gank right after a ward disappeared. No big deal, I counter engaged, and he left without dying. Had probably 30% hp left. He went behind tower and started backing, I was soaking up exp and trying to get gold of my own while he backed. I wasn't in trouble, there aatrox was still down there with the enemy team. Our adc decided it would be best to stay. Well I can't stop 3 peep from diving our adc, I stopped the aatrox who jumped in on him, but there ashe just ulted and blitz pulled him. I got the kill on aatrox because I cc'd him under tower.
And my adc just kept doing stupid shit, as well did the rest of my team. Lost the game because of incompetent teammates. But the second I stop playing support, I carry. 7ish games I didn't play support, and I won every one of them. Played adc a game, played vayne, had a blitz support. Against a blitz And jinx. 3 minutes in our blitz states I'm garbage and left. He was duo'd with our top lane garen. So I was in a 2v1 bot lane. I took first blood, and double kill at 6 minutes. I carried my team from a 2v1 situation in bot lane, all while being flamed at our garen and blitz because I was bad.
But God forbid I play support and do anything good, because people are fucking worthless when you need them. I can't support unless I have a adc that knows what there doing.

Anyone have tips for solo q support? Since it just doesn't seem possible to get an adc that knows what there doing

There is no universal answer.
Climing from silver 5 to plat 1 as support main, I can tell you the requirements for winning on support are different at different MMRs.

Low level, take either full AP supports or tanky hard engagers. Examples are lux and alistar (especially with thunderlord + iceborn).

High level is where you should care about synergy with your laner and counters, as well as team comp in general. If they have a blits or ali etc, you wouldn't take a squishy sustain like nami, you'd take a tank engage like braum or naut. Try and imagine how champions interact - ali counters blitz because blitz gives him a free engage, etc.

Finally, if you're not sure who to pick, morgana is always viable on any comp vs any champions. Black shield is one of the most broken spells in the game, and her binding is extremely punishing. As such, she can be played to effectiveness at any MMR.

Other than that, keeping relevant vision control is very important - make sure to get sightstone after 2nd tier gold gen. item and a sweeper at the same time. Swiftness boots are really op atm, buy them nearly always. A support should help their whole team, so mobi boots or swiftness boots are ideal.

A good item combo right now is (3rd tier gold gen item) + ruby SS + locket. The ruby SS gives 10% cdr on item actives so your gold value is crazy.

This combo is standard meta support build rn:
+ one of ()
Last edited by Fear; Mar 20, 2016 at 11:46 PM.
Originally Posted by Fear View Post
There is no universal answer.
Climing from silver 5 to plat 1 as support main, I can tell you the requirements for winning on support are different at different MMRs.

Low level, take either full AP supports or tanky hard engagers. Examples are lux and alistar (especially with thunderlord + iceborn).

High level is where you should care about synergy with your laner and counters, as well as team comp in general. If they have a blits or ali etc, you wouldn't take a squishy sustain like nami, you'd take a tank engage like braum or naut. Try and imagine how champions interact - ali counters blitz because blitz gives him a free engage, etc.

Finally, if you're not sure who to pick, morgana is always viable on any comp vs any champions. Black shield is one of the most broken spells in the game, and her binding is extremely punishing. As such, she can be played to effectiveness at any MMR.

Other than that, keeping relevant vision control is very important - make sure to get sightstone after 2nd tier gold gen. item and a sweeper at the same time. Swiftness boots are really op atm, buy them nearly always. A support should help their whole team, so mobi boots or swiftness boots are ideal.

A good item combo right now is (3rd tier gold gen item) + ruby SS + locket. The ruby SS gives 10% cdr on item actives so your gold value is crazy.

This combo is standard meta support build rn:
+ one of ()

Yeah, I started doing off carry champs as supports, and I started winning.
I started building phantom dancer on Vayne and I started not feeding.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays