Toribash
I never build PD on vayne and I never feed. Botrk and shiv put me around 1.7, I don't really need more then that honestly. By time I hit 2 autos my q's back up.
You only need high attack speed if you don't know how to effectively kite melee champions or out play a fellow adc. 1.7 is plenty when dealing with almost everything
you're belittling players who build PD on vayne when plenty who do are probably much better than you at the game

[Skin Teaser] CRUSH-KILL-DESTROY

League of Legends: Skin Teaser Link
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflege...7?tab=overview

somehow won this despite playing fuck-awful

(p.s ignore my runes, i spent all my ip willy-nilly on shit runes/champs pre-level)
Last edited by Lorrtex; Mar 22, 2016 at 03:32 AM.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I never build PD on vayne and I never feed. Botrk and shiv put me around 1.7, I don't really need more then that honestly. By time I hit 2 autos my q's back up.
You only need high attack speed if you don't know how to effectively kite melee champions or out play a fellow adc. 1.7 is plenty when dealing with almost everything

Bulding shiv is optional really, I prefer not to use it for reasons uinknow to even myself.

I find that the passive from PD also helps when fighting among minons, non of that unit blocking happenning, and the the extra move speed stacks well with her passive, and the damage reduction helps a little against the pesky fighters that get in your face

Originally Posted by Lane View Post
you're belittling players who build PD on vayne when plenty who do are probably much better than you at the game

lol i told sparchar to build pd on vayne.

damage reduction when u scale attack speed? great item. shiv if no wavecleae, rfc when ur getting raped.