Toribash
Original Post
Toribash powerups - Seishin public beta.

April 1

Well thanks very much to everyone who participated in this. It was, of course, an April fools joke and we have no intention to release powerup items.
FAQ
Just so we don't have to keep saying the same things over and over again.

1. What happens to the item now?
Nothing. It'll just sit in your inventory as a souvenir of April 1 this year.

2. But I bought lots and I don't want them in my inventory anymore.
Too bad. Should have only got 1.

3. Can I have a refund?
No.

4. Why?
Because at most you should have spent 1k and it was stated that buying more would simply waste your tc. You got a cool item out of it anyway.

5. Are icky's and mwah's bans a part of it?
Absolutely

6. So did the items actually do anything?
No.

7. Can I see the survey results?
Right here.

Thanks again everyone.

Added #5 because it was a frequent question in past few days ~Scorp
Last edited by Solax; Apr 2, 2015 at 12:54 PM. Reason: reiterating that they don't stack
At least it's not the name change April Fools prank.

I was "Terrorgay".
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
alright, for those who say "im gonna quit toribash if this is implemented" then i say shame on you, i dont care if they make a million powerups i bought the first one but im not buying anymore if there is anymore. but from what im hearing everyones getting mad . you guys do realize this may be the reaction the GMS want. but i can guarantee you i wont quit over some stupid ass powerup . like come on guys, we can do better then this. if they want to make powerups have at it throw them at me.ill still play and if i get exploded by some new penis symbol thats green instead of red or blue yellow orange i dont care. ill still have fun and still keep on playing. instead of giving up on toribash completely .
hey so when this item gets removed can i get refunded the 1k i spent
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Originally Posted by demoo3 View Post
alright, for those who say "im gonna quit toribash if this is implemented" then i say shame on you, i dont care if they make a million powerups i bought the first one but im not buying anymore if there is anymore. but from what im hearing everyones getting mad . you guys do realize this may be the reaction the GMS want. but i can guarantee you i wont quit over some stupid ass powerup . like come on guys, we can do better then this. if they want to make powerups have at it throw them at me.ill still play and if i get exploded by some new penis symbol thats green instead of red or blue yellow orange i dont care. ill still have fun and still keep on playing. instead of giving up on toribash completely .

You aren't seeing the big picture. The game isn't fun if it isn't fair.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by AlphanowGD View Post
are u really belive that. its just april foul joke

dear toribash staff, please make this a thing just to show this guy up xD
lol if this was a thing i would probably like it but at least make it so that you can see the powerups that your opponent has. if this is not a thing, plz make it a collector's item and make the description of this item "this idiot was dumb enough to fall for our notorious April fools prank, thanks for the 1k!" XD
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
welp i guess this means that im to easily pranked, what really got me what cjslick's "shesin tourney" and the winner gets 1500 items. So i went to the shop and bought the subscription wasting 1k . Turned out they were all grips going for like 3tc, so nice job toribash comm. you got me big time. Props to you
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
I'm pretty sure anyone can afford one. But that still doesn't mean I want them implemented.

If you look at the feedback section, it asks how much you think it would be worth. All of the options are real money, making it pay2win.
S A D B O Y S
Thanks to everyone who has participated so far.
We have some initial analytics coming in which I'll post up.

This is just a section of our feedback form for your interest.

We also have a graph of the Seishin use so far and a prediction of it trending down over the next day or so.