Ranking
View Poll Results: What level of belt should this clan accept?
Brown and up ONLY (Unless the lower belt gets triald and is really good.
53 Votes / 71.62%
Any
21 Votes / 28.38%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Why dont you post this app on your main account? then you will meet requirements also good job baytch that is why we made u co leader
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
w8 i might not getting this but did i got rejected already?
<Corvon> YAY I DID SOMTHiNG AWSOME <Denzil3009>How did you.. the anti-caps mod was made for you <Corvon>SOMETH i NG HELPED <denzil3009>What? how did you?
Zolaud no? lol adding u to mem list now also yes sorry corvon try again when you are brown belt
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
awww
EXPECT TO HEAR FROM ME IN THE FUTURE!
<Corvon> YAY I DID SOMTHiNG AWSOME <Denzil3009>How did you.. the anti-caps mod was made for you <Corvon>SOMETH i NG HELPED <denzil3009>What? how did you?
Invade:
Sorry for ALL the post but our piont is we were disrespected if you wish you can discuss this in our clan war thread in our clan forums we will leave you're thread alone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
Originally Posted by helptori View Post
Belt and qi:Blue and 382
GMT:India dont know Gmt
Your Strongest Mod:Judo
Self Description:well this is my alt acc and my main acc is almost 2 dan phenoma asked me to join this clan btw its up to u guys to let me in!
Past Clans:Scam
If Possible post a screenshot of your Toribash guy:sorry not working
And 3 of your best MP replays:ahh my new replays r not in the replays file!

you sure i asked you to join, i dont racall you? o pkh? why dont you use your main?