Toribash
Bad News Bears ;-;
Hey members of TiP, today I decided that I won't be playing Toribash as much because of school starting, a loss of interest, and a realization that I waste a lot of energy in the game. I will still be playing Toribash competitively, but I will definitely not be every day anymore. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up incase I'm not as active. I also will not be caring about tc and how my tori looks :P. So that's basically it, I will still be playing often but not nearly as often as I used to. Today is the last day I'll be playing as much. Btw I want a promotion so I can start wars (only if you feel like I deserve it Vaar) and I think that trikzviper is doing an amazing job and that he needs to be promoted to member or One of Us. Thanks and bai :3 <3
inb4 trikz is poom ;-;
I'll promote you if you promise to keep your activity and interest :3

Edit: Moved unranked to trials, Romar and Moonboiling are now members. Congrats. Might do 1 or 2 more promotions later to people who deserve it :3
Last edited by ApatheticP; Aug 22, 2015 at 08:24 AM.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Originally Posted by PoomkinPie View Post
Hey members of TiP, today I decided that I won't be playing Toribash as much because of school starting, a loss of interest, and a realization that I waste a lot of energy in the game. I will still be playing Toribash competitively, but I will definitely not be every day anymore. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up incase I'm not as active. I also will not be caring about tc and how my tori looks :P. So that's basically it, I will still be playing often but not nearly as often as I used to. Today is the last day I'll be playing as much. Btw I want a promotion so I can start wars (only if you feel like I deserve it Vaar) and I think that trikzviper is doing an amazing job and that he needs to be promoted to member or One of Us. Thanks and bai :3 <3

Hope to see ya soon, gonna miss you. And i agree trikzviper should get a promotion for all the stuff he has done to get our name out in the public.
Last edited by MoonBoiling; Aug 23, 2015 at 12:46 PM. Reason: typo

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad
Mhmm. Haven't seen him on forums much though. If he sees this he should pm me and we'll discuss. For now, he might get promoted early.

Edit: Decided to promote him to member. Also, congrats Moonboiling as I promoted you to recruiter beacus forum activity is your good area. Now we need another warmaster. PM me if you want the spot. I'll choose 1 or 2 people that have the skill B)
Last edited by ApatheticP; Aug 23, 2015 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Meme
Originally Posted by ApatheticP View Post
Mhmm. Haven't seen him on forums much though. If he sees this he should pm me and we'll discuss. For now, he might get promoted early.

Edit: Decided to promote him to member. Also, congrats Moonboiling as I promoted you to recruiter beacus forum activity is your good area. Now we need another warmaster. PM me if you want the spot. I'll choose 1 or 2 people that have the skill B)

Remember to edit the post so people knows what they are, and thanks forum activity is my good area. ^^

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad
Originally Posted by Batoeties View Post
Hi all i'm new in here... i can't speak english perfectly :'v
Coz i'm indonesian.

As long as you try your best to speak/type English we are all happy, and welcome hoping to see you be active, and remember nobody speaks anything perfect we're all different.^^

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad
The more active you are, the faster you progress through the ranks. B)
guys how do you change the avatar?

yes is know i already changed the avatar but now i cant find the editing screen thing on my profile .
Last edited by Pabrwo; Aug 24, 2015 at 11:37 AM.
Click this link to join (Penta) : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=527656