Ranking
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
Replays. Replays everywhere! :o

o: !erehwyreve syalpeR .syalpeR
Attached Files
Parties.rpl (135.4 KB, 7 views)
tit
I know that the old tag was too long I wanted to make it (D) from the beginning but that was already taken by a dead clan. I asked asked a mod and he made it for me.
ik i dont do a lot of replays but i have posted here some replays, if u want to take some to a/the video:
Attached Files
legs out.rpl (77.0 KB, 4 views)
decap.rpl (60.6 KB, 6 views)
dismember.rpl (38.4 KB, 3 views)
lolaikido.rpl (41.2 KB, 4 views)
run 2.rpl (43.6 KB, 7 views)
replay.rpl (136.6 KB, 4 views)
spar 1.rpl (433.5 KB, 4 views)
replay 3.rpl (150.9 KB, 5 views)
1frost, 1frost naal ok zin los vahrii, wah dein, vokul, mafhaeraak ahst vaal, ahrk fin norok paal graan, fod nust hon zindro zaan, 1frost, fa hin kogaa mu draa
After sone weeks? you will get 5 replas from me doing parkour vity a,b,c,d,e and maybe parkour madness too

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Guys i'm working on a full raider, already got the most expensive ones (relax and force) and i also got timer and primary grad. so if you can get anything else with a good price (as cheap as you can) i can pay you reasonably more (100tc or so more) than the price you got. But i don't have the money to pay for anything atm so you'll just got to trust me.