Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Stopped playing since I got deranked, sat down and played some more yesterday and top fragged every game again. Dropped 2 30 bombs and I'm back to the DMG life.
collect snots from the nose
Never could get good at cs. I practice managing recoil from spray and tracking the head, but I've never seemed to improve. Like, I feel like I'm getting better and start top fragging, but then I suddenly just start playing like garbage all over again and can't kill anything for beans.

Halp, wat do?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
play dm and get good at shooting

also hs only dm helps

once you're good at aiming just throw an occasional flash or smoke and win
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Never could get good at cs. I practice managing recoil from spray and tracking the head, but I've never seemed to improve. Like, I feel like I'm getting better and start top fragging, but then I suddenly just start playing like garbage all over again and can't kill anything for beans.

Halp, wat do?

It's not like riding a bike, if you don't play often you don't improve and often end up being worse. Maybe your sensitivity isn't working for you?
collect snots from the nose
Can someone find a server with me where I can get xp and a bunch of pro shits don't sit around and scream at me for being more combat-handy then bomb-handy?
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

Halp, wat do?

inconsistency happens when you rely too much on pure aim

watch some videos about positioning and crosshair placement and you will learn that raw aim helps in some situations but its not really all that useful in matches

as long as you know how to control spray at least a tiny bit and are constantly thinking about where your enemies are and keeping your crosshair right where they are going to come from, you will always be decent
Originally Posted by Ninjakid57 View Post
Can someone find a server with me where I can get xp and a bunch of pro shits don't sit around and scream at me for being more combat-handy then bomb-handy?

Doing overwatch gives exp now.
Last edited by Estimax; Jun 11, 2015 at 03:42 PM.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Originally Posted by Estimax View Post
Doing overwatch gives exp now.

Not everyone has overwatch.

Also they added this stupid thing where you can't play competitive until you reach rank 3 or something. Not that it affects me, but it's really dumb because competitive is basically the only way to level up.
Maybe he wants to level up for that.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by Laser View Post
Not everyone has overwatch.

Also they added this stupid thing where you can't play competitive until you reach rank 3 or something. Not that it affects me, but it's really dumb because competitive is basically the only way to level up.
Maybe he wants to level up for that.

atleast it'll reduce the speed at which hackers can start playing on their new accounts'

http://s1.csgoskins.net/game
put in 2.11 and ended with 3.19
not bad

also to those that want a new account, it's on sale again for half the price now.
Last edited by Melqart; Jun 11, 2015 at 09:18 PM.
cage the gargoyle