Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Who am i.. Hmm, i think the post from my old clan's subforum pretty much sums it up (not that anybody would actually bother reading it):

14 years old, i live in Estonia.
The first time i used the computer was when i was 6 years old i think, then i played a game where you were a fish and had to solve crimes or something. Haha, i can still remember it perfectly clear, wish i'd remember the games name. I'd like to play it . Anyway about games, except toribash there are two games that i've played for long periods of time - runescape and counter strike. I started runescape when i was 9, with long pauses i've played it until last sommer. Counter strike came into my life a few years later and i still sometimes play it, not as active as i used to though.

I found toribash like 4-6 months ago. First i played a lot of twinswords, upto the point where i became black belt and realised that there are no official twinsword servers + i suddenly realised that it doesn't really require any skill. I started playing a lot of kickbox and soon realised that classic mods were a lot more fun than fun stuff like instagib etc. At the end of black belt i started getting interested in wushu and now that's my favourite mod - today, when i was in wushu7, some black belt called me the wushu god and gave me alot of compliments about how good i am. I was like wtf.. lol. No actually in multiplayer toribash i pretty much suck. I was in one clan, Addicted, however i left that for.. reasons. If you want some examples of my SP replays, heres the link to my thread (please take the time to comment =P) - http://forums.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=64806
Oh and about how much i've wasted on toribash, bought a full texture pack for 25$ and 2x10k TC for 5$ each - 35 dollars total. And what has that got me - a full texture set, 147k toricredits and +60 items in youshop for sale.

Umm, what else. Music. Music is very important to me and now that i think of it, i'm listening to something almost all the time. On my crappy mobilephone at school and with a nice Sennheiser headset/some speakeers at home. I mostly listen to rock and metal, sometimes also DNB - i have one album of Pendulum for that. Some bands worth mentioning are Metallica, Slipknot, Atreyu, 3 Doors Down, ... Actually, i'll just copy the picture of my music folder (total of ~1200 songs) - http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5...sikahhhme6.png .

About sports, i really don't do anything at the moment, i've gone to judo, football and tabletennis practice. Tabletennis was actually quite enjoyable for me and i got pretty advanced but unfortunatly the trainings sucked - they got filled with 7 years old people. Was too lasy to find a new one so i just kind of quit it.

I do play guitar though, i've learned it only for a few months, so i'm not any good at it, but i can play a few riffs from Metallica and some pointless classic songs : D

I also like to write very much (as you must have noticed by now), if i say something, for some reason the text goes very big.. If you're wondering how i speak english so good (if i may say so myself xD), i've learned english for 1,5 years but i think i've learned NOTHING from school, everything i know is from TV/computer.

Next, graphics. Photoshop has been a program i'm using for a few years. I started off doing crappy website designs, they were no good and now i realise that myself. I really don't have talent and never have any ideas so i've just quit doing that. I started doing signatures, avatars, some were actually pretty good. When i found toribash, i also started making textures. You can find most of the work i've done here - http://forums.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=62488 . The set i'm using atm was also made by me -

That's pretty much it ^^
Last edited by Magix; Feb 7, 2009 at 03:32 PM.
Whoop Whoop
Nickname: Dargon, D'Ar'G'on, Oantteri
Realname: Heikki
Likes: Computers, Reading, Marshal Arts, Geocaching, Extreme sports.
Clan: Death And Taxes [DAT]
Quote: "If every single one of us is destined to die, then what is the point of being afraid of death?"
Last edited by Dargon; Feb 7, 2009 at 03:54 PM.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Nickname:SuperSoda/soda
Clan: DAT
Other: ILL KILL YOU!!

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Nickname: Psyfon ;Psy

Likes: Martial arts, friends (nowai :v), toribash, cats, football (Florida Gators FTW), sleeping, talking to girls, writing music, Fillet Minion steak, pasta, ramen noodles, junk food, my hair

Music: I play it, piano, drums, sing, learning guitar. I like Nine Inch Nails, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles (who doesn't?), Pink Floyd, Rise Against, and lots of others that i cant think of :v

Clan: [Parrot] CUCKOO BISHES.

Favorite quote: Why do today what you can put off till' tomorrow?
Last edited by psyfon; Feb 7, 2009 at 05:24 PM.
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
name: Samuel
hates: school, jack thompson, pop and rap music
bands: AC/DC, kiss, survivor, green day +44, the bravery, bloc party, others i cant think of.

quote:Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Nickname: Gubbin
Realname: Russell
Clan: elite
Quote: "Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?"-Andrew Ryan
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
[offtopic] OSHI GUBBIN YOU LIVE IN COLORADO? Me too. ._. [/offtopic]
Nickname: Megadoomer
Clan: spirit
quote: "It's hard to soar like an eagle when you're surrounded by turkies."
Nicname: Gorman
IRL: Josh
Clan: MTT
Likes: Gaming, paintballing, airsoft(grr, w8ing for legalisation), rendering, moderate like of programming, philosophical debates, parkour, having at least 5 times as many forum posts as games played.
Sanity: the penguins stole it.
Favourite Game: Hm, hard choice... atm probably Oblivion
Other Games: WC3 TFT, Prince of Persia, Devil May Cry 4, Assassins creed, mirrors edge, Diablo II LoD. Oshi- and Toribash.
Job: Student / Telstra technical expert (DMS)
Languages: English. Also, a little bit of HTML, VB, C++ and Java.
Staple Diet: Rice bubbles, ceasar salad (with anchovies ofc.), turkish delite, and some form of pig or cow.
Last edited by Gorman; Feb 9, 2009 at 04:51 AM.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Name: RDC
Clan: 1336.9
Quote: "no1 ever lives past 80 if they do there oon drugs"
JaCk Is BaCk
Nickname: Tom
Realname: Thomas
Clan: uTi
Quote:Oh shit...Wait is it supposed to bend that way...Oh shit!