Toribash
View Poll Results: What level of belt should this clan accept?
Brown and up ONLY (Unless the lower belt gets triald and is really good.
53 Votes / 71.62%
Any
21 Votes / 28.38%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Helptori: Why dont u post on your blackbelt guy?

Doxsez i would appreciate if we could talk this over in irc or pm but no spamming the dsc thread.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by Phenoma View Post
you sure i asked you to join, i dont racall you? o pkh? why dont you use your main?

i told u ill use my alt nofair cuz my blackbelt account is in another clan so if u want me in ill appreciate u cuz i left all clans!for this clan!
help tori: you can only really be in one clan you cant just be in every clan with thousands of alts.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by ToriBashem View Post
help tori: you can only really be in one clan you cant just be in every clan with thousands of alts.

i am only in 1 clan i was just listening to phenoma he asked me to join btw u can test me in judo if u want!
Originally Posted by helptori View Post
i am only in 1 clan i was just listening to phenoma he asked me to join btw u can test me in judo if u want!

well i didnt know you where gonna apply with a alt?
Um well if you come back with your main and your not in a differnt clan then it would make sense
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey guys, ahh I just wanted to report something about the co-leader of your clan. He's trying to rip me hard. He wanted me to search up some avatars for him, so i did, even resizing them all and bordering them. There is around 15 avatars there and he said he was going to pay 15k. So once I had finished them all and sent them he says "jk can I have the avatars for free". I don't know what the fuck it's all about, but this could be a potential scam.
Hey Metrox I Didnt Scamm You I Said Ill Pay 15k If i Like them ALL I Liked 3 So I Offered 3 for 3k.
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
Killer321, I'm sure that there is a valid reason for this.

Metrox, It doesn't sound like a scam as he said he'd pay 3k for the 3 he liked.
If it is true that he said "If I like all of them" then I don't see what the issue is.
Last edited by Lyak; Oct 24, 2009 at 01:24 AM.