RAINS OF CASTAMERE

A GIRL IS NOT READY

YOU KNOW NOTHING JOHN SNOW

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

SHAME!!!! SHAME!!! RINGAGINDLGLGING

DRECARYS!!!!

KING CROW!!

My NAME IS BRIENNE OF TARTH

I AM DAENARYS STORMBORN, OF THE HOUSE TARGARYEN, QUEEN OF THE ANDALS AND THE FIRST MEN, RIGHTFUL HEIR TO THE SEVEN KINGDOMS, KALEESI OF THE GREAT GRASS SEA, BREAKER OF CHAINS, MOTHER OF DRAGONS, MYSA.

^^^^ This was my way of showing that I have undergone the right of passage and have been reborn in the flames of Turuk'Mak Tao. #TribeOn my fellows.

Good thing to see you got the Tribe reunited again. Even though I have been living in Clan Inq for the past few years, some part of me is still tribal and wild. As an elder, I give my blessing to this new age iteration of the greatest tribe in the history of Toribash.

Jokes aside, I'm really impressed with how many old tribe members rejoined the ranks. You guys shouldn't have any trouble getting official again & getting back at the top with the big boys. Good job & keep going
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I decided to make a decision of great decisiveness.
To make it swift, brief, and of course also frank, I would like to let to let you know that my decision is the following:
The funds of which I possess a few shall be used to finance a competition of great vigour and violence.
We shall host a tournament and the winner shall not only receive the 200k but the marks of honor of our beloved Tribe (no idea what that means but I thought it sounds grand).

No idea what sort of tournament it should be, but I thought #hi's "Show me your uglies" was awesome as hell. Why not do something of those sorts again?

Whoever is willing to host this tournament shall receive 10% of my TC if he likes.

Let us do great. Donations welcome.

Someone let me know who to send the coins to and it shall be done.

HUGH
Last edited by Redundant; Nov 13, 2017 at 10:01 AM.
How are you?
i've been wanting to do a tribe event. i'd be down to host. we can brainstorm some ideas in the discord.

but keep the 10% for the prize pool. I might throw in a bit too
Things we need to get this started:

A good logo
A good banner for the top of the forums
Someone to power amuse the banner ontop of the forums.
Someone to power amuse announcements into the news board.
-----
Do we have a market admin?
Poweramusing an item for the winner again would be awesome
Last edited by Redundant; Nov 13, 2017 at 10:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
How are you?
I can write the prop and see about ES sponsorship for most of the above, doubt we'd get a news spot unless it was huge and required it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Don't see why we can't get a news banner. It's 2017 (!) and game is as stale as ever, may as well let people have a banner for a fun event lmao
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
I can write the prop and see about ES sponsorship for most of the above, doubt we'd get a news spot unless it was huge and required it

Unless things have changed, it should be super easy... Just put a message in the banner thread in the board that all mods have access to

When we hosted the Melmoth Cup, we managed to get a banner up in a matter of hours (this was a while ago though).
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
banner should be fine, news spot less so. but I can enquire
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu