Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Well i have the force now, but my ingame force is still orc and if i try to activate the orc force i got, i get this message: <.<

A similar item has been activated before.0

...and no, there is no orc force in my activated inventory.
KiTFoX: "COMPLETELY DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID. I SUCK COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF COCK."

Fura: What can I say? The pure definition of cool <3 ~BirdFlu

<RedDevil> Is it strange that Fura is the only regular Wibbler I like
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ⓄⓁⒹⒶ ⓋⒾⒷⒺ ⒶⓁⒶⓃ ⒷⒾⓈⒽ
Ohey look over there, a dancing dinosaur. :D
hanz0: The betting bot isn't programmed to scam anyone.

Fee: Fura you are fucking awesome.
Hmm well you should get in touch with Gman80 or SkulFuk, they will be able to provide some more info about this.
To be honest, I have no idea.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

A week ago I posted that I lost all my bumpmaps that I had purchased. the next time I logged on I had been banned. While I understand that it may have occurred that I was attempting to scam I was not. I bought the june wrestlers 100000 TC pack a few months ago before the release of toribash 3.8 beta. I unpacked the bumpmaps, as well as the color sets (but not the toricredits) and a few days later I tried to load a bumpmap after the release of the 3.8 beta when textures weren't working. I waited for the final release to come out, but when I went to reload my bumpmap texture the textures disappeared. Perhaps this is the wrong thread to post this on, but this really did happen and I would appreciate the chance to talk to a human before I am banned again. I'm sure if you were to check my purchase history you'd find that this is true. I also have the transaction history in my paypal account. I would appreciate being contacted about this
Hello. At me a problem, I have bought Acid User Text, but the thing has not come, and money has removed. I ask to help.
2009-08-03 21:08:35 From - YOUshop 10000 Right Tricep Texture

It's with my other account Rassa , he cant post on forums... :S
Last edited by manguarne; Aug 3, 2009 at 03:15 PM.